Top of the World question

they already do have an exclusive club in every park now. Just pony up another $30,000 buy-in and you're in!
I am not sure what you mean. But, i am sure that in the next few years that we will be up to that much in resale contracts :) Stalking one at just over $22000 right now.

Thanks ! Is there a lounge in all the parks for club 33? Not that I am buying into the club! I just have not noticed them. I will stick with my free D23 membership :)
They're made not to be noticeable. Similarly, you'll note Club 33 people don't get all hyped up about Disney putting a club logo on underpants.

Club 33 is the elite club. They also screen - it's not just "anyone with the cash."

Thanks ! Is there a lounge in all the parks for club 33? Not that I am buying into the club! I just have not noticed them. I will stick with my free D23 membership :)
There is a lounge in each of the parks (well will be AK's is being built).

Epcot: In the American Pavilion, Constellation Club
MK: Right at the entrance to Adventurland (upper floor), Captain's Quarters
HS: Behind the Brown Derby, Spotlight Lounge
AK: Behind the restrooms near the Festival of the Lion King, I think this is going to be called Harambe House though not sure

If you look at the doors around these locations you will notice the following:

An interesting fact is that Club 33 is named so because the original is at 33 Royal Street in New Orleans Square at Disneyland. Actually at Disneyland the club is much more known about and obvious when walking by. When at Disneyland I often see club members entering and exiting as well as wearing some items that kind of give them away as members (usually a hat or pin are the more obvious things that just have the logo seen above). At Disney World I suspect many would never realize because it is less "local traffic" and much more tourists visiting for the first or second time and aren't as well versed in all things Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter