Topolino Terrace - Tables in Wonderland accepted?

Runnsally

DIS Veteran
Hi, all. Anyone know if Topolino Terrace accepts TiW? Looked at various sites and can’t find the info.

According to the Disney Food Blog TiW isn't available, another reviewer said no CM, AP or TiW discounts were available at this time.

TIW acceptance at new restaurants, even Disney owned and operated ones, has always been like this. Opening a new restaurant means a lot of adjusting and refining processes and procedures during the first few months of operations. Until menus, pricing, staffing and everything else settles into a routine, management will be unwilling to commit to the TIW rules just yet. They will inevitably accept TIW at some point, but I wouldn't expect it until late March at the earliest. They could surprise me though.

Steve

Last edited:
TIW acceptance at new restaurants, even Disney owned and operated ones, has always been like this. Opening a new restaurant means a lot of adjusting and refining processes and procedures during the first few months of operations. Until menus, pricing, staffing and everything else settles into a routine, management will be unwilling to commit to the TIW rules just yet. They will inevitably accept TIW at some point, but I wouldn't expect it until late March at the earliest. They could surprise me though.

Steve

Agreed this is how it usually goes down, but doubt it’s due to operational needs. I assume the reason is to make as much $ as possible during the initial buzz which I totally get. Hopefully TiW soon!

Hopefully, they will be taking AP, DVC or TiW by April when we are there.
If not, we'll still enjoy the meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!