Topolinos - Phone Question

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

Last month, my mom and I had a fabulous dinner at Topolinos that included a fabulous waiter. I loved our meal so much, that when we left, I made a ressie at the stand for next month, in the little private room with our waiter for six adults since we will be celebrating Friendsgiving and my 30th wedding anniversary.

The stand input the information into their computer and gave me a confirmation number. However; the confirmation number isnt recognized in MDE.

I would line to call Topolinos directly. Is there a way I can do this so I can reconfirm.

Thank you.

Good luck! Our friends tried to call the restaurant directly to surprise us with a bottle of wine for my husbands birthday. They spent all day trying and never got past the normal guest services people. There has to be a way, though. I wonder if you can get connected to the Riviera front desk, they may be able to connect you?

Good luck! Our friends tried to call the restaurant directly to surprise us with a bottle of wine for my husbands birthday. They spent all day trying and never got past the normal guest services people. There has to be a way, though. I wonder if you can get connected to the Riviera front desk, they may be able to connect you?

Thank you.
I will start looking now. Topolinos opens again at 5:00 pm so I may have to try this tonight or tomorrow.

Hi.

Last month, my mom and I had a fabulous dinner at Topolinos that included a fabulous waiter. I loved our meal so much, that when we left, I made a ressie at the stand for next month, in the little private room with our waiter for six adults since we will be celebrating Friendsgiving and my 30th wedding anniversary.

The stand input the information into their computer and gave me a confirmation number. However; the confirmation number isnt recognized in MDE.

I would line to call Topolinos directly. Is there a way I can do this so I can reconfirm.

Thank you.
We had the same problem once. When you say the number isn't recognized in MDE, did you try to enter it or did you just not see it there? If you haven't tried to link the number, just go here. All we did was enter our res. number and it showed up.

Thank you both. It is not on MDE nor does it recognize the confirmation number when I input it 🥴

I would call the main reservation line. They should be able to find it and link it to you

Thank you. I will call next week.

I'm curious as to who your waiter was. I've had a few really awesome waiters there.
Samuel. Excellent. He is the first reason I am going back.
We enjoy good meals with excellent service and Samuel is a professional.

Samuel. Excellent. He is the first reason I am going back.
We enjoy good meals with excellent service and Samuel is a professional.
I had a feeling that it might have been him. He made my birthday dinner this year incredibly special. One of the best servers I've come across anywhere in the world.

I wanted to come back and thank you. I did exactly as you suggested. I called Riviera at about 8:30 am on Wednesday and explained my situation. The CM on the phone took my information and confirmation number and told me she would connect with Topolinos and someone would get back to me.

It was about 4 pm and I was at the gym and saw a 407 number pop up on my phone, I answered and it was a CM from Topolinos confirming my reservation and requests. They also told me that Samuel was still scheduled to work that day.

I did try to call Dining first but they could not see a reservation in my name even with the confirmation that Topolinos gave me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!