Topps Disney Collect - Tips!

Is there a way to lock just one copy of a card? Like if I have two copies of a card and I only want to trade one of them? I don’t want to lose both copies of a card
What I do is “favorite” the card, keep it unlocked, but as soon as I trade down to 1, lock the card.
I had to trade requests today that wanted the same card & I only had two. I traded one, locked the card & then revised the the other trade and added a card. They were giving me 6, but asking for 5.

What do you do when people say “everything for trade” but decline every offer. Have seen posts that everything must go because they don’t want to play, but won’t accept trades.
I have been trying to get the Fantastic Worlds (wasn’t playing when the offer came in my D23 newsletter). I don’t have many duplicate rare and only one super rare.
I have tried to do a 2 for 1 or even offered to go 3 for 1 uncommon to rare for cards they need. I see people with 8+ of these cards. I haven’t figured out how to get super rare cards.

If anyone still plays this and needs help, let me know. Been on the app for over a year and play daily.

I play too and love this game. Of course now there are D23 exclusive Beauty and the Beast cards I can't get and that's really disappointing.

I am playing but not collecting as many right now. My main ones are Aura, Collect Selects, Keyhole and a couple of others.

Anyone here attend D23 or a D23 member and want to help out a DIS member? I am searching for the Disney Topps Collect code that was given out at the D23 expo... or also might be included in the D23 winter 2021 magazine. Please PM if you can help! Christmas gift for wife... Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter