TOTWL QUESTIONS

OHIOVACATIONER

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at BLT and planning on going to see the fireworks. Are the fireworks always at a specific time or just when it gets dark. Also can you take snacks up with us or is there food/snacks ( preferably to use DDP Snack credits) Is there a separate place for adult/bar life and children area. We will have the kids.

Fireworks for MNSSHP and MVMCP are at different times. On party nights, Happily Ever After is NOT performed.

MNSSHP: 10:15 pm
MVMCP: 10:00 pm (in 2018, 2019 may be different)

Also just to confirm since you don’t seem to know a lot about the specifics for TOTWL it is a DVC member only perk. So simply staying at BLT does not grant you access. If you don’t happen to have a villa on the 16th floor you have to check in with the DVC cast member on the 1st floor who verifies you are a member and then they swipe their credential to allow access to the 16th floor. Sorry if you are a member and already knew this but didn’t want to see you disappointed if you are just renting and turned away.

It's a lounge with a bar and small tables. It's not a multi-purpose room. You watch the fireworks from outside. the lounge. If you aren't going to imbibe in adult beverages and more adult appetizer-type snacks, you just need to show up before the fireworks start at the MK. Just check your daily schedule to see when the fireworks are at the MK.

Is TOTWL access a direct member only perk?. If not, is there any contractual obligation that will make it harder for Disney to deny should they want to alter perks in the future?

Thanks
MB

Is TOTWL access a direct member only perk?.
No. It's available to all DVC Members regardless of direct/resale.

The Member Lounge in Epcot however is restricted to eligible members (blue card) only.

If not, is there any contractual obligation that will make it harder for Disney to deny should they want to alter perks in the future?
IMHO, as long as the TOTWL remains open it will be available to all DVC Members.

Can I tack on another question?
I made reservations for 2 rooms, but my mom is now the lead on the second room. Are the people in room 2 'on a member's reservation'? Did I just make them the equivalent of renters?

Can I tack on another question?
I made reservations for 2 rooms, but my mom is now the lead on the second room. Are the people in room 2 'on a member's reservation'? Did I just make them the equivalent of renters?

I believe that they would be considered eligible. When I went with fami.y, we had 3 rooms and we were all allowed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!