Touring Plans ADR finder is my best friend today!!

That’s awesome news!! My 13 year old daughter is a Wish kid too. She chose to go to Washington DC. She bypassed Disney world, Aulani, everything, she just wanted to learn about our government! I hope her wish trip is amazing!!

Hope you have a great trip!! All the best to your daughter!!pixiedust:

Was woken up at 5am to a unique ringing on my cell phone- took me a minute to realize it was the sound I set up for TP! Ran to my phone and got a BOG lunch! Sooooo excited! TP is the best!

:cool1:

I haven't gotten any texts from TP in the two weeks since I signed up. Is that fairly typical or did I do anything wrong? I did receive an email after I signed up confirming but never anything on my phone. I signed both my husband and I up with two requests each and neither of us have gotten any texts. Which is fine, as long as it's not because I did something wrong lol. Seems like I hear about people getting texts a lot and not being able to get the reservation in time, but I haven't gotten any at all yet.

I haven't gotten any texts from TP in the two weeks since I signed up. Is that fairly typical or did I do anything wrong? I did receive an email after I signed up confirming but never anything on my phone. I signed both my husband and I up with two requests each and neither of us have gotten any texts. Which is fine, as long as it's not because I did something wrong lol. Seems like I hear about people getting texts a lot and not being able to get the reservation in time, but I haven't gotten any at all yet.
I would say that is typical. I had signed up for 4 weeks before my first (and only) alert. It depends on whether the ADR is hard to get. I find BOG lunch is super hard to get and there are not many cancellations this far out. I lucked out and got one. As we get closer to trip time, like 60 days prior when fastpasses are booked, and 30 days prior when trips need to be canceled, I think a lot more will open up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter