Touring Plans Reservation Finder - California Grill Brunch

Tim D.

Earning My Ears
The Reservation Finder does not have a "Brunch" meal time available to select. Are there any tips on which time to select? Are some times harder to get than others? I set my finder to 11:30 am since it checks within an hour earlier or later.

The Reservation Finder does not have a "Brunch" meal time available to select. Are there any tips on which time to select? Are some times harder to get than others? I set my finder to 11:30 am since it checks within an hour earlier or later.

Brunch is only offered on Sundays if I remember correctly I think you can just select breakfast or lunch for that day and it will search for brunch times.

The Reservation Finder worked :) I left it set for 11:30 AM and was able to get one for 12:30.

It's worth pointing out that the open reservation did not show up under "Brunch" in the My Disney Experience app. So if you're looking for this reservation, make sure you check all of the time slots in the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!