Touring Plan's Reservation Finder

Try also not just putting in "breakfast" or "lunch" but specific times. I set finders for 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, and 8:30.
I also had it send me a text so I got like 5 texts all at once. You can do up to 10.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this feature! :love::love::love:

Added a search for 'Ohana in late September a couple weeks ago and received a notice of availability yesterday.

Just Amazing!

This is what I want to know. I can only get 2. I've had little to no success with it but still hopeful. It's a free service so no complaints.
Oh yes same here. But if I could get 10 I'd take it! I know another website (don't think it's allowed to say)does 6 for free. I Wonder if that one does 10 with a paid subscription? I do have a paid subscription with TP and I still only get 2.

Oh yes same here. But if I could get 10 I'd take it! I know another website (don't think it's allowed to say)does 6 for free. I Wonder if that one does 10 with a paid subscription? I do have a paid subscription with TP and I still only get 2.

I'm not sure how folks are getting 10. I have a paid subscription (have had for 8 years now - love it - worth every penny) but I only get 2 at a time.

Note that this is a human not a bot doing the searches. I think having that many as one person is a little much, but that's just my opinion.

I'm not sure how folks are getting 10. I have a paid subscription (have had for 8 years now - love it - worth every penny) but I only get 2 at a time.

Note that this is a human not a bot doing the searches. I think having that many as one person is a little much, but that's just my opinion.
Oh definitely. That's good to know. I wasn't sure how it worked but people seem to have good luck with it.

If you have a large party, will the reservation finder split the party for you if necessary (like CRT)?

If you have a large party, will the reservation finder split the party for you if necessary (like CRT)?

No. You would have to split your party yourself. Let's say you have 9. Request a party of 4 and if they find that, then put in an additional request for a party of 5 for the same dining time or close to it. I believe you can only have one dining request in their system at a time.

I just went into Touring plans and attempted to put more than two finder requests out there. I was able to put in two requests, but after attempting to save the third request I received a message I had reached my limit. Only allowed two requests at a time.

I've finally had some luck with this too. I was getting notifications in the middle of the night when I was sleeping, but I just make a new request the next day and keep trying and it works eventually! I have a paid subscription and I love it. I love that they have all those room views as well. We put in a room request with them, I hope it works out as well as the reservation finder.

Love this feature on TP. We were able to get BOG and Ohana. The funny thing is that you can get a text at anytime of the day. I got my Ohana text at 2:00am. Thankfully I heard it and immediately booked using the Disneyworld mobile app.

Wow! I never knew this feature existed!! That is why the Disboards are amazing! Last day of school today for me....more time to read the threads!:yay:

I am so happy I used this feature for our trip at the beginning of the month. I ended up getting a BOG reservation for a party of 7 at lunchtime four days before we arrived! I was very happy and think that alone was worth the $10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter