Tours around the park....

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Hello all my favorite Disney lovers,

i was wondering if anybody has ever taken any of the tours, wether it be behind the scenes, animal kingdom one, or any others that are there. The reason I am asking is that the Behind the Scenes tour is something like $165 USD and would like to know if after the exchange it will be worth it for 2 people. That would be well over $400!! If anybody has any info to offer, that would be great. Thank you. - Joline

We did Keys to the Kingdom Tour last October and loved it. I actually already knew a lot of the things we were told on the tour but it was worth $45 US/person when we decended down into the Utilidors!!! You can read my trip report on my website Cass' World
follow the Y2K link

I would have LOVED to have taken the Backstage Magic Tour but could not justify spending $199 US/person, over $600 CDN for the two of us for one day. It's just not in our budget unfortunately but maybe one day!

We are, however, going to do the Undiscovered Future World Tour on our next trip in January. It is $49 US/person and it looks quite interesting!

:D

Cass AKA Timon

Great website!
Loved the way you put pictures with your text.
Do you know how I can print it and not lose half of the third frame on the right?
Going for 13 days in Dec and am interested in doing many of the same things you did. :)

My husband and I were on our 25th wedding anniversary trip in WDW last June and did the Steam Train tour in the morning and the Keys to the Kingdom Tour in the afternoon. I think I got a discount by using my American Express card when I booked them. We were the first people through the gate in the morning as the steam train tour starts at the train station at 7:20 am. I took a picture of Main Street without a person on it. It turned out that there were others in the tour who had not made it to the main gate in time to enter with us and they caught up with us as we boarded the train for our own personal tour of MK. We also got to see the garages where the monorail and trains are serviced. Our souvenir from the tour was a railway spike. We had a great time. The Keys to the Kingdom tour was in the afternoon. It was also well worth it, especially when we went into the utilidors. Take a rain coat as the tour is rain or shine and it did rain quite heavily while we were on it. Much of the tour is outdoors. We went to the head of the line for the Haunted Mansion and learned about hidden Mickeys and secrets of Main Street. We also saw where they prepare the parades and got up close and personal with some of the floats. Take a camera and lots of film. You will be told when it is OK to take pictures and also when you should keep your lens cap on. All questions are answered and where an answer is not readily available one is given as soon as possible. Wear comfortable shoes as there is a lot of walking. We had a great time and felt it was worth it. I couldn't justify any of the tours that were more expensive though. Maybe in the future, if the dollar ever gets better.

I have never even thought about printing it :)
I'm glad you let me know how it prints!

I got it to print, not perfect but much better. Just change your margin sizes when you go to print it.

Ex; using Explorer, go to File, then Page Setup.
You will see the margin setups...I typed in 10 for each the left and right side and 10 also for top and bottom.

Like I said, not perfect but it shouldn't be too bad!

Cass AKA Timon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!