Towels in the cabins?

CGEEKESS

Earning My Ears
As we are getting closer to our trip I keep thinking of more questions. Do they provide towels in the cabins and at the pools? Thanks to all for your responses.:)

Yes, Towels are provided in the cabins. No, they are not at the pool. We brought out towels from the cabin to the pool and made sure we brought them back.

We had fresh towels everyday from mousekeeping. We are a family of 6 and I must say the was enough for everyone!

Have a great time, I'm jealous:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the help. I can't wait and don't know who is more excited - me or the kids!!!! They tell me I'm addicted to planning but hopefully it pays off for them.:cool:

The same thing happened to me. The planning will benefit everyone.

I'm getting ready to plan our next trip. Can't wait.

Have a safe trip.

We always had an abundant number of towels in our cabin. I was very pleased with "mousekeeping".

Cgeekess,
I was the same way. I planned and was so excited. I bought the kids the Birbaum(sp?) Guide for Kids, so that they could catch the excited too. My husband made fun of me for all the planning and board searching. Mind you, between the weather(rained a lot) and time running out we didn't do 1/2 of what I planned, but we still had the best vacation ever!

Wishing you a magical trip!

We just got back today and we had at least 12 towels in the cabinet when we got there. They kept it well stocked each day. We never used our beach towels we brought along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter