Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

Chirple,

I guess I would feel neglected either way. I have no idea if I am in a selected group or not or if there is an email glitch.

The email that went out had information that the passholder magnet location had changed. I would like my stupid little magnet too. Like I said in an earlier post, on the other thread, my family of four has had APs for seven years now. I have spent more that $20K on annual passes, not including hotel (I am out of state), meals etc.

What criteria are they using for "select guests" if not loyalty?

I could have saved for my kids' college educations but instead, I encouraged a lot of television and little reading and spent the money on Disney.

They said select only because it's the word they love to use on EVERYTHING, not because only some Platinum AP are invited, or some Gold AP are invited.
Heck, the wording they use says only select resorts can use EMH. So, do tell, just what Disney Resort isn't included in EMH? None, that's the answer. They are all included, even though they use the word Select.

Look at how many times they use Select in just this snip
EMH.jpg

Folks really need to quit looking for ways to put a conspiracy in to this whole thing. They are not picking and choosing who is invited.
Will there be limited spaces? Yes.
Will their stupid data base only send out the emails to some AP holders? Yes
Is it because they are purposely inviting only select AP holders? No.

I agree Angi. I was only responding to the hypothetical above that this may be based on some criteria. I believe that their intent is to send the email to all gold and platinum but their technology sucks.

It doesn't make it any less frustrating.

I wouldn't have an issue if we all got the emails. I'm just afraid we'll miss the opportunity because we don't seem to get the email until 2 days later...

So, what do you all think about this situation. We have an Annual Pass that expired in January. We renewed and it shows up on my tickets in MDE, but I guess it’s not entirely active yet? I know it will expire next January, so I’m currently “in” the active year of the renewed annual pass. But I cannot get on the AP website.......will I not be able to register despite my pass being a renewal that runs from January 2018 to January 2019?

So, what do you all think about this situation. We have an Annual Pass that expired in January. We renewed and it shows up on my tickets in MDE, but I guess it’s not entirely active yet? I know it will expire next January, so I’m currently “in” the active year of the renewed annual pass. But I cannot get on the AP website.......will I not be able to register despite my pass being a renewal that runs from January 2018 to January 2019?
No, a purchased, but not active AP, doesn't start it's use clock. Only a fully active AP starts it's use clock. If your AP expires a year after you bought it, the AP is active.
If you renewed your AP, in the renewal window and your AP expires at the same time as your prior AP then it's entirely active. If you didn't do that, then someone screwed something up in the purchase, always possible. You'll have to get it fixed
When you say you "can't get on the AP website" what do you mean? Exactly what happens when you click Annual Passholder from MDE, once you've signed in?

Well I just added a 7th night to our September trip, let's hope at least one of them (or mornings) is included in the dates available AND that I can get registered. At this point I think I will completely shift plans around to fit this in. Only thing really set in stone was the MNSSHP.

Has anyone heard anything else about when this might be? Thanks!
Nope - I’ve called different Disney groups too - I have a feeling it will be after the June 30th opening before they release the special AP event Sept dates

We're platinum and didn't get the e-mail. We didn't get it for Pandora, either.

They said select only because it's the word they love to use on EVERYTHING, not because only some Platinum AP are invited, or some Gold AP are invited.
Heck, the wording they use says only select resorts can use EMH. So, do tell, just what Disney Resort isn't included in EMH? None, that's the answer. They are all included, even though they use the word Select.

Look at how many times they use Select in just this snip
EMH.jpg

Folks really need to quit looking for ways to put a conspiracy in to this whole thing. They are not picking and choosing who is invited.
Will there be limited spaces? Yes.
Will their stupid data base only send out the emails to some AP holders? Yes
Is it because they are purposely inviting only select AP holders? No.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter