TP Res Finder...what a tease

Oh I could cry! A BOG dinner reservation for the date we wanted (for 8 people!!) just opened up but my son was playing on my phone and I was 5 minutes late!! :sad::sad::sad:

But at least I know it's still working lol

Oh I could cry! A BOG dinner reservation for the date we wanted (for 8 people!!) just opened up but my son was playing on my phone and I was 5 minutes late!! :sad::sad::sad:

But at least I know it's still working lol

Same thing just happened to me!! DREAM ADR just opened up for our August trip at CG Brunch but I was eating dinner and my phone was on the other side of the room... gone 10 minutes later :sad:

Same thing just happened to me!! DREAM ADR just opened up for our August trip at CG Brunch but I was eating dinner and my phone was on the other side of the room... gone 10 minutes later :sad:

Sooo frustrating. We aren't going until the end of September so I still have plenty of time but still!

For those of you who got notifications and missed them...remember that you need to go onto the site and set the search up again. Once it finds a reservation and sends you the alert it stops searching!
I decided not to set mine back up this time. I get at least 3 notifications a week and am never fast enough even if the phone is in my hand when the notice text comes in. I’ve decided it’s just frustrating me and if I get one I get one. I’m going to take my own advice and wait until a couple of weeks before to start checking.

7th time's the charm! I'm planning for my kids' first trip and have been reading everything. I found out about the TP reservation finder from this thread, actually (thank you all!) I set an alert for BOG for our timeframe end of Aug. I rec'd alerts but didn't get in fast enough - a couple times I saw it right away yet still didn't get it, but the other times I was at least 10 - 30 minutes after receiving the text - I logged in away, no surprise I didn't get it. But yesterday I was able to snag a reservation! So keep trying! My other alert is set for Story Book dining but I've only rec'd 3 alerts for it so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter