Trade Chocolate Frog collectible cards?

dishguy1977

Mouseketeer
We were at WWOHP last night and my son ended up with a duplicate Rowena Ravenclaw collectible card from a chocolate frog. I know you can trade them in the park but we bought it after we left the park in Citywalk and weren't planning on going back. Does anyone have a duplicate card they would be interested in trading for the Ravenclaw one? We could exchange via mail or if it somehow worked out we are in the Orlando area for a few more days in order to meet up in person.

We were at WWOHP last night and my son ended up with a duplicate Rowena Ravenclaw collectible card from a chocolate frog. I know you can trade them in the park but we bought it after we left the park in Citywalk and weren't planning on going back. Does anyone have a duplicate card they would be interested in trading for the Ravenclaw one? We could exchange via mail or if it somehow worked out we are in the Orlando area for a few more days in order to meet up in person.

I'll try and remember to check my cards tonight - I know I have duplicates and I know I need 1 or 2.....

Great! As I mentioned, our duplicate is a Rowena Ravenclaw so if anybody is interested let me know!

Hello, are you still looking for exchange? I have Helga Hufflepuss doubled and would like to exchange

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!