Trading Stitch Hat for Purple Space Suit

Guy wearing one at the inner space shrinking machine, you can try him.
If it's in the Inner Space Shrinking Machine room, then that's the magic glitch that someone is utilizing. If they are wearing the Suit alone, then they can't get to that room.

As far as I know, only the Purple Suit has been released, though I'd be interested in the magic as well. ;)

Thanks for the head's up, though!

If it's in the Inner Space Shrinking Machine room, then that's the magic glitch that someone is utilizing. If they are wearing the Suit alone, then they can't get to that room.

As far as I know, only the Purple Suit has been released, though I'd be interested in the magic as well. ;)

Thanks for the head's up, though!

I don't think it was a glitch since he was not where you float around. here is the screenshot I took with his title.

41159_purple_suit_122_694lo.jpg

By the way, if any of you who won the Purple Space Suit want something other than a Stitch Hat, let me know - I have lots of stuff, "rare" and not, that I could offer instead.

w00t

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter