Trail's End Reservation

KelSal

Earning My Ears
Recommendations for the best reservation time at Trails End Restaurant to make it to the Chip and Dale campfire sing along. Does a 530 reservation in January allow enough time? Should I expect a long wait for dinner even with a reservation? We will have a golf cart so waiting for transportation shouldn't be an issue.

KelSal,

I'll throw in my two cents.

In January the times for the campfire/singalong are fires lit at 630p, the singalong starts at 700p, and the movie rolls about 740pm. Given TE is a buffett, I think a 530p ADR is fine for enjoying your meal and zipping in the cart to the campfire. That is, if you are seated promptly on time. Don't be late getting to TE.

Enjoy it! I have a TE brunch reservation (some breakfast foods, some dinner foods) in under two weeks.

Bama Ed

Last edited:
Next Monday when I can make my dining reservations, Trails End will be the first one - unsure of when though. First full day at the Fort will be a Sunday and of course everyone wants to go to the park the first full day so perhaps dinner that day or anytime the rest of the week. Will see what we can book.

1) Hmm.
2) And, I wasn't even invited.

Oh boy, I've offended the king. :scared:

giphy.gif

No dilly, dilly for me - it's off to the Pit of Misery....

giphy.gif

I hope you all learn from my mistake....

giphy.gif

Seriously, would Mrs Scupper be available also or just Your Royal Highness? Hit me with a PM so I can right my wrong.

Bama Ed

Last edited:

Ed I am sure that your offense against TRS was unintentional and proper amends can be made. I understand that Mai Tai's from SANAA are the preferred offering but I have no doubt that CROCKETT'S TAVERN can provide an acceptable substitute And while you are at it have a quick 30 or 40 for me

Next Monday when I can make my dining reservations, Trails End will be the first one - unsure of when though. First full day at the Fort will be a Sunday and of course everyone wants to go to the park the first full day so perhaps dinner that day or anytime the rest of the week. Will see what we can book.
The Tuesday after arrival for dinner it is - can't wait to get the same experience the majority of you Wilderness campers have already had. Now the wait begins. :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter