Tram tour gone

anthony2k7

DIS Veteran
Apparently today is the last day of the tram tour.

Such a shame. Now the only remaining studio tram tour style ride is a universal Hollywood. I love the format, great way to sit down and relax a bit whilst still taking in an attraction - although the paris tour was always the weakest of them all it's a shame it's now gone.

I really think that this tour needs an urgent update. I agree that it was great to sit down for a while and relax but the tour itself was boaring and from the past.

The part with the dragon and the fire was always very weak adn no one ever knows the movies "Dinotopia" or even "Pearl Habour" now.

Catastrophe Canyon was the only highlight on this tour.

I really hope that the new Cars Theme will bring some improvements to this tour.

Good bye Tram Tour.

ENhaLUPXUAEdqmh

Last edited:
There was a dragon? I admit I haven't done this ride often and certainly not recently... But there was a dragon?

There was a dragon? I admit I haven't done this ride often and certainly not recently... But there was a dragon?

After Catastrophe Canyon where you go into the little town, there is a big cement thing in the center of the scene that has smoke and fire coming out of it, from what I was able to gather, there was supposedly a dragon in there.

I had heard that it was ending soon but wasn't sure when. I was glad I was able to see it when I was there in November. I had heard that it was permanently gone to make way for the Marvel stuff going in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!