Transatlantic Cabin selection options

happytime

Mouseketeer
My question is for all who have cruised and changed their stateroom.

Would you choose a Navigator's over a regular balcony and why?

We are going on a cruise soon and are thinking of exchanging this very scenario. We haven't experienced a Navigator's Veranda.

Pros and/or cons?

Last edited:
I can't answer all your questions. I have been on two transatlantic cruises and had deck 7 aft cabins both times. I loved the location very much.
As to if 5 cabins away is too close... I guess it depends on how "close" you are to your friends. I had the cabin next to my parents on the last transatlantic and found it very convenient :)

I can't answer all your questions. I have been on two transatlantic cruises and had deck 7 aft cabins both times. I loved the location very much.
As to if 5 cabins away is too close... I guess it depends on how "close" you are to your friends. I had the cabin next to my parents on the last transatlantic and found it very convenient :)

Awesome about the aft cabins. I was wondering about that. Our friends are pretty close, but it's our first time for cruising with friends instead of family. And i wondered if we should give some space or not. We do lots of things together now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter