Transfer booking through Costco

OnceUponAMelodye

Earning My Ears
I feel like I've seen a thread about this before but can't find it now. We are first time cruisers traveling at the end of January. I thought I remembered seeing a post about transferring their reservation to Costco Travel to receive OBC. Anyone have any experience in this or recommend doing this?

You can transfer your booking to Costco, but only if you booked it in less than 30 days ago.

But, if you book on board, you can ask that no TA be named (if you haven't changed to Costco), then transfer your reservation to Costco when you get home (within the 30 days).

I just finished this process. We will be sailing next June, and I called Disney to book. Got my room # thru them. Also placed my deposit at that time. Then, the next day, I called Costco travel to transfer everything over. They will send you a form to sign, you either can send it in thru snail mail, or email (have to be tech savvy, it needs to be in pdf form). Once that is sent in, you call Costco a few days later to confirm everything is all set. You will then have a new Costco reservation number. But you will also have a Disney reservation number, if you call Disney you can refer to that number if you want to ask them anything. But just know, if you need to make any changes to your reservation, you can only do it thru Costco, they own your reservation now. Doing this, I will be getting a $520.00 Costco gift card, once the cruise is done!

I transferred my reservation to Costco and have both Costco reservation number and Disney reservation number. Can I call Disney and make a payment with Disney gift cards using the Disney reservation number?

I transferred my reservation to Costco and have both Costco reservation number and Disney reservation number. Can I call Disney and make a payment with Disney gift cards using the Disney reservation number?

No, but you can call Costco and apply your Disney gift cards to their reservation number.

I just finished this process. We will be sailing next June, and I called Disney to book. Got my room # thru them. Also placed my deposit at that time. Then, the next day, I called Costco travel to transfer everything over. They will send you a form to sign, you either can send it in thru snail mail, or email (have to be tech savvy, it needs to be in pdf form). Once that is sent in, you call Costco a few days later to confirm everything is all set. You will then have a new Costco reservation number. But you will also have a Disney reservation number, if you call Disney you can refer to that number if you want to ask them anything. But just know, if you need to make any changes to your reservation, you can only do it thru Costco, they own your reservation now. Doing this, I will be getting a $520.00 Costco gift card, once the cruise is done!
Executive members also get an additional 2%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter