transport to DLP?

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
We are going to Paris in April and will be staying in the city. What is the best way to go to DLP? I've seen alot of tours offered. Are we better off taking the train and going on our own? :wave:

Having done two day trips from Paris to DLP now, I can say 100% that the train on your own is the way to go.

The RER is quite easy. Take the Red Line to Marne-La Vallee Chessy (I think that's spelled right). It's the last stop on one of the two east-bound lines. It's about 30 minutes from the center of Paris, and costs 6.50 euro, I believe. With the RER, you can leave Paris and leave Disney whenever you want. The RER runs late, and is very safe. We left the park after closing time both times we visited, which was around midnight. At least 95% of the passengers coming back to Paris had been to Disney that day, and had the shopping bags to prove it!

With the bus tours, the price gets jacked up significantly, plus you arrive at the park after opening time and leave before closing time. Plus, even these tours that pick you up at your hotel often just take you to their central location and then make you switch to another bus, which can be frustrating.

We once bought our park ticket in advance at our hotel, and once just waited to get it at the park. If you buy it at your hotel, it's just a voucher, and you have to stop to get the real thing at the ticket counter anyway, so we preferred just buying the ticket at the park.

Hope this helps! ::MinnieMo

You might also be able to buy advance ticket from Disney Store. Both WDW and DLRP tickets are availble from the Stores in the UK.

Reid

You can also buy a combined park admission and RER ticket at many of the metro stops in Paris which helps avoid lines at the park.

Thanks so much. The info in very helpful! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter