• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation - Airport to WDW

Coastie

DVC Member - VWL & BWV
Has anyone used the limo service from Orlando International to WDW? After this past summers very long drive to to FL, we decided to fly on our next trip home. I also heard the limo service would stop for 30 minutes to pick up a grocery order! How much do you tip the driver? How long is the ride?

I used FLTours in September and December and I was very pleased. I got a grocery stop and the driver exhibited a professional demeanor and was very courteous. Their website is <b>HERE</b>

Looks like they have a special running until April.

Katholyn

Have used Cartier Towncar twice and have found them first rate.

I charge the trip to Amex and give cash tip of 20% -- half each way. More if we stop for groceries or if we have more than carry-on luggage.

http://www.cartiertowncar.com/

My mom and I used Tiffany Towncar on our trip in November. The drivers were wonderful and made a 30 minute grocery stop for us. Our drivers names were Sam and Hector. They helped with bags at the airport and were very entertaining during the drive. I think we tipped $10 each way. Tiffany Towncar has a website where you can print a coupon. I would highly recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter