• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

transportation from airport....

chrissy72

Mouseketeer
does anyone know about how much it costs to take a taxi from orlando airport to CBR...i hate waiting for everyone to load the shuttle..... i just want to get there.....know what i mean!!! :D ;)

It costs about the same as a private towncar service - $100 RT including a very generous tip for the drivers. Having experienced the luxury and convenience of a private towncar, I would never even consider a cab (but that's me).

Check out some of the posts on the towncar services over on the Transportation Forum. I can personally recommend one of the Transportation Board's sponsors - Your Ride.

Enjoy the trip!

Next month we are using FL Tours to get to CBR from airport. Their fee is $85 plus a tip. Right now there is a printable $10 coupon on their website. $75/RT plus tip sounds fair.

We always use Happy Limo but used a taxi once when we had a last-minute change of plans. It definitely cost more than the towncar! In my opinion, a towncar is definitely the way to go.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We took a taxi from CBR to MCO and it was about $50 with the tip. We were booked with Mear bus shuttle and missed it so we took a cab. We hated using Mears from MCO to CBR we had to wait a long time for our bus to show up then we made stops at 2 other resorts.

Last year we used Tiffany Town Car and it's about $85 round trip not including tip. We'll never use Mears or a cab again. Towncar/Limo service is the way to go!!:D

I have used the following:

1) Mears- once- most economical- took forever to get to the hotel because of all the stops

2) Tiffany TownCar- several times- no problems except the last couple of times the driver spoke English with a HEAVY accent and I could barely understand her/him

3) YourRide.net- once- will always use them unless something happens and they change owners or current policies :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter