Transportation from Narita to Tokyo Disneyland

hmrgang

Earning My Ears
Hi:
We are travelling in late May and will arrive late afternoon at Narita. We are looking into the Limousine Bus, but they do not take advance reservations or tickets. You must buy your ticket in the arrivals area of the airport. Same for the return trip to the airport. My question is two-fold: What if the flight is delayed and we have missed the last bus route of the day to the resort, and also, what if the bus is full and we cannot get on? We need a backup plan. Please note that we will have luggage with us and don't believe the train will be doable, as one visitor is 70 yrs. old.

Can anyone help us with ideas for a backup plan? I am not comfortable leaving these things to chance as I am used to arranging all details of transfers ahead of time in a land I am unfamiliar. Thanks in advance!

You can use a luggage delivery service (takuhaibin) to get your big luggage from the airport to the hotel. It'll arrive the next day and cost around 2000 JPY. You'll need an overnight bag and then take the train.

Or a taxi would cost about 18,000 JPY (according to TaxiFareFinder). There are private shuttles too (Google "Narita airporter"), but I think those would cost about the same or more, plus would require advance reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter