Transportation Options- Carseat?

DisMomNCM

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

We will be traveling in November with my four-year-old and will not have a car rental. We know there is Mears Connect as an option, but what other transportation options do we have from MCO to our resort? Hoping to not rent a car or travel with a carseat/have to install it in a rideshare.

Hi everyone!

We will be traveling in November with my four-year-old and will not have a car rental. We know there is Mears Connect as an option, but what other transportation options do we have from MCO to our resort? Hoping to not rent a car or travel with a carseat/have to install it in a rideshare.

Many of the car services will offer a car seat option so you can book one of those and request the car seat. I personally like Cast and Crew Transportation (https://castandcrewtransportation.com/). There are other options out there that offer similar services. They have different car seat options depending on the size of the child too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter