Transportation Options from Disney to Universal/IOA

I'll call him in the morning to let him know he is having email issues again

He went thru problems like this before but he thought it was all taken care of

I just got off the phone with Tony

He said he will work on the error why emails are not coming through to him later today

In the meantime, Tony asked for those that were not able to contact him by email to call him

407 406 9093

Two years ago Tony had errors using the yahoo address so he switched to gmail.com

For some reason there has been glitches and it happens every once in awhile

Call him to discuss booking with him since your emails have not been successful

I just got off the phone with Tony

He said he will work on the error why emails are not coming through to him later today

In the meantime, Tony asked for those that were not able to contact him by email to call him

407 406 9093

Two years ago Tony had errors using the yahoo address so he switched to gmail.com

For some reason there has been glitches and it happens every once in awhile

Call him to discuss booking with him since your emails have not been successful
Thank you!

I'm always glad to help out
Hope you have been able to connect with him

When I am in Orlando, I prefer helping the local businesses
There are a few other transportation companies that also are good

I stick with Tony as he is trustworthy and professional
He is always prompt and provides a very clean vehicle

I'm always glad to help out
Hope you have been able to connect with him

When I am in Orlando, I prefer helping the local businesses
There are a few other transportation companies that also are good

I stick with Tony as he is trustworthy and professional
He is always prompt and provides a very clean vehicle
I actually decided to go with Orlando Limo Tours. $49 one way and they add a $9.80 tip up front.

I have Tony booked. Wondering if I should go cheaper and use the Super Shuttle.

I have Tony booked. Wondering if I should go cheaper and use the Super Shuttle.

Super shuttle always a possible way for transportation

You don't go direct from mco to your hotel as there can be stops at other hotels before yours

Super shuttle always a possible way for transportation

You don't go direct from mco to your hotel as there can be stops at other hotels before yours

Thanks, we decided to stay with Tony because we're getting in late so it's worth the extra money not to have to wait for others.

Thanks, we decided to stay with Tony because we're getting in late so it's worth the extra money not to have to wait for others.

Don't know how late you arrive but if you need a grocery/liquor stop before being dropped off at the hotel, call or email Tony in advance so he will know which places are open

Can someone give me a little more details on the shuttle from WDW areas to Universal? We have never been to Universal. DH and I would like to go to Margaritaville at US when we're there next week. We would need to get probably from Saratoga Springs to US/Margaritaville. Are there shuttles that come at specified/scheduled times? Or do we need to request a shuttle??? Or would we need to just take a taxi? Taking a taxi appears it would cost us about double the cost of a shuttle.

My daughter and I just returned from Orlando We stayed just offsite in Disney Springs. We took a taxi to universal for 27.00 for both of us. It was super easy. We got the hotel to call us a taxi and he took us straight to the entrance. He also gave us tips on how to get in faster, get to what we were wanting to ride.
Getting home was super easy. They had taxis waiting in the same spot where we were dropped off.
Margarittaville is right in the City Walk. You have to walk through the city walk to get to the entrance of the parks. It was so much easier than I had expected. Hope this formation helps you.:D

My daughter and I just returned from Orlando We stayed just offsite in Disney Springs. We took a taxi to universal for 27.00 for both of us. It was super easy. We got the hotel to call us a taxi and he took us straight to the entrance. He also gave us tips on how to get in faster, get to what we were wanting to ride.
Getting home was super easy. They had taxis waiting in the same spot where we were dropped off.
Margarittaville is right in the City Walk. You have to walk through the city walk to get to the entrance of the parks. It was so much easier than I had expected. Hope this formation helps you.:D
Did you take a taxi from the airport to Universal for $27? We're still trying to decide on transportation from the airport to RPR.

Did you take a taxi from the airport to Universal for $27? We're still trying to decide on transportation from the airport to RPR.

NO...the taxi to Universal was from our hotel In Disney Springs to Universal. We did end up taking a taxi from the airport to our hotel in Disney Springs as the shuttle for some reason didn't show up and I couldn't get Uber to work correctly on my phone. We are Canadian and I didn't purchase any extra plan for data.

NO...the taxi to Universal was from our hotel In Disney Springs to Universal. We did end up taking a taxi from the airport to our hotel in Disney Springs as the shuttle for some reason didn't show up and I couldn't get Uber to work correctly on my phone. We are Canadian and I didn't purchase any extra plan for data.
How much did the taxi cost from the airport?

How much did the taxi cost from the airport?

If I remember right...it was around $ 60 from the airport to our hotel in Disney Springs. More that I wanted. The Uber app wasn't working on my phone as being Canadian, and I didn't purchase much of a plan to use in the US. Hope this information helps you :-)

Has anyone used the non-stop option of Super Shuttle? I'm trying to figure out the catch as the website is quoting me $70 round trip for 7 people from airport to universal and back, and the only complaints I've heard about Super Shuttle is having to stop other places which the nonstop booking would eliminate.

All the other car services are between $100 to $150 round trip.

The rental companies want close to $300 a day ($1,000 week) for an extra large SUV or van to fit 7 plus luggage.

This is the first time in years we won't be driving and have our own car. I'm leaning toward Tony because we have one person going back to the airport early than the rest of the group, and I thought working out the logistics of that with him would be easiest. However, we may have to watch our budget more than usual this trip due to some unforeseen issues, so I'm trying to look at every option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter