transportation question

Ricky P

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone, What is the quickest, least expensive, most efficient way to get from WDW to the Royal Caribbean cruise terminal in Tampa? Thanks

OK, I think a one-way car rental best fits the bill. Looking at Google Maps, Hertz, Avis and Enterprise all have locations near the Tampa Convention Center, or you could go to the airport. You'd still need to get a cab/Lyft/Uber to the cruise terminal though.

Some car rental places "may" give you a ride if close enough and you let them know ahead. Especially if you are a "club" member like Hertz gold, etc. just make sure your rental has unlimited miles, and either bring change for tolls or expect to pay the toll by plate fee( i just paid the extra $5 the other day for covenience)

I agree with everyone here. Rent a car. I always use rentalcars.com when my trip is really near. Otherwise I would use my account on any of the rentals I like better to find good deals. Good luck! Safe trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter