*Transportation to Cruise

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
I'm sure this question has been asked before, and I apologize. I've done a couple of searches, as well as scanned several pages worth of entries, but can't find the answer.

We are cruising out of Port Canaveral (Sadly, not on a DCL) in February. We are going a couple of days early to spend some time in Disney World. So, I am perplexed about how to do the transportation thing to Port Canaveral.

1. Do I have to go back to the airport?
2. What shuttle options are available from Disney World? Can anyone help with costs?
3. Is it better to take a limo/town car?

Thanks so much for any help!!

If so I would stick with that and just drive to port canaveral it is about an hour and very easy to get to, most rental companies have drop off's near the port.
The cruiseline you are going on surely has transport busses from MCO but I would doubt they pick up at WDW.
Many people use happy limo and or tiffany town car so that is an option too but if it were me I would use a rental car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter