Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

i know that onsite at the deluxe hotels, there is a car rental company.
you can make arrangements to have the car delivered to you and this makes it easy.

if you do a search for car rentals in the area/orlando, you can find some that will do delivery and pick up at some hotels.

i used Tiffany car service a long time ago.
last time i used them had to be about 2001.

tried them twice and went with another company as i found this company was not my best choice

I actually just got off the phone with Alamo and they offer free pickup from any WDW resort and take you to Car Care Center for rental paperwork, etc.
You have the option of dropping off at MCO.
Going through big warehouse company (not sure I can mention name), adds a good discount.

macraven, I had also contacted Tony. He was so nice and accommodating! He did suggest renting a car because of our KSC trip thrown into our already complicated travel mix! lol :)

go with alamo then.
i have used them when i travel on other destination trips.

you can always find codes and discounts for them.

We are arriving late at 11:35 pm and considering using Super Shuttle for MCO to RPR then Tony from RPR to Port Canaveral.

Does Super Shuttle run services after mid-night? Any potential issues of checking into RPR after midnight? Thanks in advance for your kind advice!

We are looking for transportation from MCO-> Port Canaveral, Port Canaveral -> Universal, Universal -> MCO. What option would you recommend?

All his fares are the large vehicle

I travel solo and he uses the large vehicle when I use him

The cars are cleaned after each use
Even the times a new fare is picked up as soon as one is dropped off, Tony or one of his employer, wipes down the seats and floor

No eating in his cars so I don't get where someone said there was a smell in the car
I said the van was smelly and it was. It reeked of cigarette/cigar smoke. I have no reason to lie about the condition of our vehicle.
Honestly, if that would have been our only experience with the service we would not have used it again. He more than made up for it with the other rides but I was very disappointed with the first leg of our journey. I am not super picky, but we all felt very uncomfortable with our vehicle and tried to make the best of it...

Last edited:
has anyone used Transportation2Disney (John Murray) recently? I did a search and the last review was from 2012 so just wondering has anyone a more recent experience?

John and Marie Murray ?
Murray Hill?

If that is the same company, used them frequently in the past and always had good service

Met tony hinds when he was one of their drivers
From there he made his own company

I could easily use John and Mary again

Is their daughter still working with them?
She was so nice too

We are using Tony from MCO to Royal Pacific next week. He has been a pleasure to deal with. Quick to respond to emails and great about last minute changes. We went from a party of 3 to a party of 5 when friends decided to join us and he said no problem, no changes to quoted rate.
Do you mind if I ask what he charged for a party of 5? We will need a round trip ride from MCO to RPR. We are also a party of 5. We will be going Sept. 2017. How far in advance should we book with him. May I also ask for his phone #? TIA

Do you mind if I ask what he charged for a party of 5? We will need a round trip ride from MCO to RPR. We are also a party of 5. We will be going Sept. 2017. How far in advance should we book with him. May I also ask for his phone #? TIA
We used Tony as a party of two and a few months later as a party of six. It's the same price up to a party of eight, I believe. It was $100 round trip from MCO to Royal Pacific.

Tony quoted me $380 for all 3 legs of private transfer: one way from MCO to RPR then RPR to Port Canaveral then Port Canaveral to Beach Club. Does this sound right? We are two passengers with two pieces of baggage travelling in August.
Thanks in advance!

going and coming from port is what increases your quoted rate.

check some other providers and see what they charge for a 3 leg with port

compare the companies and go with the one you think will be best for your transportation

going and coming from port is what increases your quoted rate.

check some other providers and see what they charge for a 3 leg with port

compare the companies and go with the one you think will be best for your transportation

:thanks:

Just a report that we used Tiffany Towncar last week from MCO to HRH round-trip. We've used them about a dozen times over the years (including cruise drop offs). Like our past times, we would highly recommend them again. Everything was seamless, the car was early, clean, comfortable, and the driver was really nice!

I'm looking for a private car service from MCO to Royal Pacific. So many recommendations for Tony, and I noticed one said he was working on a website. Is that website up and running yet? Or is he still booking through email/phone?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!