Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

He was working in a website but not now

Do not know what is going on with it but he will take calls or emails

I called him and he asked me to let all know they can call him

Call and ask about his services, rates, booking him, etc

I emailed Tony and booked a return trip for this August. He is quick in replying email, usually within 24 hours.

Sorry if it has been asked but what are the hours of operation for the Universal Superstar Shuttle? Knowing this will allow me to decide at what time of day to make my flight for. Thanx.

He was working in a website but not now

Do not know what is going on with it but he will take calls or emails

I called him and he asked me to let all know they can call him

Call and ask about his services, rates, booking him, etc
Just texted him yesterday and set up our rides. He replied within a minute to the text.

We used Tony for the first time several years ago upon your recommendation and have used him exclusively since. Best ride service we have used anywhere we have traveled.

Last edited:

I am thinking of switching my shuttles and going with Tony. How do we pay and confirm? It will be about $300 for all 3 legs of my trip. (MCO to Universal, Port Canaveral and then back to airport.)

Looking at taking a late flight into MCO, what is recommended for transportation at midnight to RPR?

Last edited:

Looking at taking a late flight into MCO, what is recommended for transportation at midnight to RPR?

My flight will arrive at MCO around 11:35 pm. I have booked Tony for a RT. I just want to hop on and be at RPR ASAP without delay!

I just read on the Disboards lfyt and uber will be allowed to handle riders at mco soon

City decision

Don't remember the start date it will be allowed but know a poster will help out and post the article here

For about $50-$60 you can rent a full size 4 door car (Chrysler 200 or similar) from Hertz for the day and drop it off at the hotel. (I know the HRH has a Hertz rep, but I think the others do too.)

Just back Thursday and already missing the sun!

We decided to take beer this trip. Worked out great!

Got our luggage and then booked uber. Directed us to the express pick up zone where we waited 5 min
Gorgeous Lincoln Navigator picked us up. Impeccable service and vehicle. $54 and change

When it was time to head to the airport confirmed ride on way to lobby. Waited 4 minutes, went w cheaper option for $18 and change

Clean car, driver not as professional as first vehicle

I don't know what this guy was thinking, his trunk was full of his personal crap. Not my issue, he rearranged until you our two suitcases fit. A bit of a talker/bragger/full of hot air guy

It was fine and for the price can't complain. Could have booked a higher level but meh

We left at noon and oh my. Traffic at the airport was crazy. Bumper to bumper for last mike til drop off. Leave plenty of time!

Just booked Tony for our December trip! We used him in Jan 2014 and he was very professional and we had a great experience! Looking forward to using him again.

We're just back and used John Murray (transportation2disney) and couldn't recommend him highly enough. No issues at all and he was very nice to talk with on the journeys. The stop off at Publix was great too.

We're just back and used John Murray (transportation2disney) and couldn't recommend him highly enough. No issues at all and he was very nice to talk with on the journeys. The stop off at Publix was great too.

Just some extra praise for John. We left a hat behind in his van when he dropped us off at the airport and he has kindly offered to post it at his expense to Ireland for us. can't ask for better service than that.

Is the Anthony Hinds screenshot from post # 515 the Tony everyone is referring to?

I booked Mears RT for DD & I from MCO to HRH in October & it was just under $200. Is Tony cheaper and the way to go? I read in a recent post someone paid $100 RT from MCO to RPR.

Macraven, I've heard you refer to Tony for ages but we always drive from MD to UO, so I never paid close attention. October will be the first time I need to arrange transport.

Thanks all!

Is the Anthony Hinds screenshot from post # 515 the Tony everyone is referring to?

I booked Mears RT for DD & I from MCO to HRH in October & it was just under $200. Is Tony cheaper and the way to go? I read in a recent post someone paid $100 RT from MCO to RPR.

Macraven, I've heard you refer to Tony for ages but we always drive from MD to UO, so I never paid close attention. October will be the first time I need to arrange transport.

Thanks all!

Yes, Tony Hinds is the guy we are referring to. We are using him to take us from Disney to Universal and then a few days later from Universal to the airport. There will be 6 of us and he quoted me $100!
We used him in January 2014 and had a great experience with him. Very professional and his van was clean and he was very friendly.

Thanks all!

Tony Hinds is the Tony we discuss here. Return trip from MCO to RPR for two passengers with two suitcases in the coming August is quoted $100.

Tony Hinds is the Tony we discuss here. Return trip from MCO to RPR for two passengers with two suitcases in the coming August is quoted $100.

You wrote return trip - do you mean round trip or is it $100 one way only? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter