Transportation to/from Universal from WDW?

DIZGIRL

Earning My Ears
I'm going to be at Disney Oct. 21-28 and Am planning to go to Universal for at least one day, but is there transportation from Disney to Universal, and if so, where do you go and is there a fee?

You can use taxis, rental car or Mears, whichever you chose will cost you.

Cost will depend on the size of your party. Mears shuttles charge per person. Check them out at www.mearstransportation.com If you use a taxi, ask the price up front. It can run between $20 and 40 dollars!

Driving is simple. You can use I-4 from exits 26 or 27 to exit 30B and you are there.

Ther's also Tiffany Towncar Service which we have used in the past and are planning to use this year to get to US/IOA from the airport and also for gettting to Dw to MNSSHP. They have a coupon for $5 off too! Go to Tiffanytown.com (I think) Have fun!!

What would be a good choice on a taxi has anyone taken one that knows? I know some will rook you if they can, just want to know of a good taxi with a decent price. Im trying to compare them with Tiffany I would like to find something a little cheaper. But with good service that doesnt take forever.

I've paid between $25 and $41... yes, you heard me.. :earseek:

I would suggest the rate be decided BEFORE you get in the car and not once you get there...hence the $41! Never again!

Is that one way or round trip? Sounds pretty good. I found out that Tiffany Town car charges 60.00 round trip to go from All Star Movies to Universal. Plus its 80:00 round trip from the airport. I really didnt want to spend 140.00 for transportation. I know they have a coupon for 5.00 off so that would be 135.00 still more then I want to pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter