transportation to universal

presleyg

Mouseketeer
What's the cheapest way to get from FQ to universal for a family of 6? We won't have a rental.

Probably either a taxi or the Lynx public transportation buses. Anyone know the best place to catch the bus from French Quarter? My guess would be in the DTD area, but I'm not familiar with the Lynx system.

For the little that you would save by taking a public bus I would rather take a cab and get there in 20 min rather than over an hr or have to deal with public transportation. WE used one of the town cars one time to do that that had been sitting there at the contemporary, he charged us the same price as a cab and it was much nicer. Just tell the bellmen that you want to go to universal and they can give you info on it and they even talk to the drivers for you, they did this for us.(why not just rent a car for one day? it might be cheaper that way, you can get it at the dolphin)

Do you know which rental companies are available at the Dolphin? can you pick up & drop off there? Thanks! Also can you get to the dolphin from the FQ using the disney busses?

In February, we used 'Yourride' for our transportation to Universal - it was $50.00 (plus tip) round trip from All Star Music. There were 8 of us - we needed car seats for 3 of the kids & they were provided free. We were picked up in a big van. We used the same company for our transportation to & from the airport. Would use them again!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter