Trattoria vs Via Napoli

marvin12

DIS Veteran
We have not eaten at either one. And we would like to try one of these on our next trip. Looking at dinner time and this trip it’s just 2 adults. Thanks

We have done both and prefer Via Napoli. The food is great! People complain about it being loud...and it can be...I knew going in and didn’t worry about it.
Enjoy!!

We prefer Via Napoli. Thought the food there was better.

Following... we have not been to either but like italian so have ADRs at both for our next trip. Wondering if people don’t like trattoria or just prefer via napoli

Wondering if people don’t like trattoria or just prefer via napoli
In our case its a preference for Via Napoli. Trattoria is fine. However, for the best Italian food on property head over to Il Mulino at the Swan.

We ate ate at Trattoria last week and if your going for the Rapunzel meet you will be fine. We went for breakfast and were very underwhelmed by the food but the character interaction was fine. If for the food Via Napoli all the way.

We used to love Trattoria but will not be back after our experience in 2016. Yuck. I'd go for Via Napoli!

Thanks everyone for your views. So many places to eat at Disney World, sometimes it can be overwhelming! But it’s so nice to come to the dis boards and gets lots of help.

Both are good. I consider Via Napoli for pizza or standard type Italian food. They don't do anything fancy, but their food is very good.
Trattoria in general has been a step up in quality and variety of food. Haven't been there in 2 years, so it may have changed.

Via Napoli for pizza! It's a favorite for my entire family, and the only place DH insists we eat at every trip. It's a fun spot and the pizza lives up to the hype.

I prefer Trattoria to Via Napoli. VN has good food but I didn't like that my pizza and DH's lasagna came out 10 minutes apart. The waiter warned us but I didn't think it would be that long and it shouldn't be necessary plus it's really loud. It's not off our list but it might be a place we go every 3rd or 4th visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter