Travel Channel on October 20 Cruise

JeffV71

Earning My Ears
We just got home from a WONDERful cruise on the Disney Wonder. The weather was awesome no rain only sunshine!! The Ocean looked like glass it was so calm.

We were excited because the Travel Channel was filming for an upcoming special.

They are also starting a new Menu for the 4th day. Our server ALUN from Scotland said that it was the second time that they have used this menu!

We just thought that we would pass along this information!

:earsboy:

Somebody please do tell us all when they get this on the air, on the Travel Channel.... I do not get TTC, so I will have no way of knowing. But I definately will make plans to have it taped so I can see it!

Welcome Home! I love watching all the travel shows showing our Wonder and Magic.

Waiting for the segment.
Tina :)

SQUIGGLE -

Your link doesn't quite work, you need to omit the semicolon at the end.

It should be : www.travelchannel.com and when you enter it, it translates it to an address on the Discovery Channel domain.

I couldn't find anything on the Disney Cruise Line but I may have been using inefficient search terms.

hope that helps

I was on that cruise too. From what I hear, what they tapped onboard will not appear until March or April of next year. They also tapped a spot for the Christmas Parade on ABC.

albiats - Thanks for correction. Sorry about the semicolon - that was just punctuation that got too close.

Feb or March? I don't want to wait that long!!!

:Pinkbounc

We had an Alun from Scotland on our Wonder cruise in November 2000 and saw him again on our May 2001 cruise. Glad to hear he is still there. He must really enjoy working for DCL! Very friendly and helpful, great service.

All I remember about the New Menu was that I had the Filet and it was good. My wife had the pork loin and that was rather bland. There was also the sea food pasta dish that other people at our table had and that looked intersting. Everyone had Sundaes except for my wife who had Celebration Cake (Cake and Cheese Cake layers with strawberries). She said that it was good too. Our servers P.J, Alun and Rosina were wonderful!!

There was an older couple sitting with us (74 and 76) they were celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniv. She fell right before dinner the first night and ended up fracturing her arm. The Dr. on the ship was really great they checked up on her daily and did all they could to make her comfortable.

Disney is just great at Customer Service!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter