Travel Insurance For Disabled Child.

Noiruk

Earning My Ears
Can anyone help me to find a travel policy for my Epileptic 6yr old? I intially bought one for him through Virgin stating his condition and was told the insurance would be suitable for him. They are now saying that there was an error made at the time of booking (month's later after booking) and his excess will now be £10'000 and £5'000. I cannot risk him travelling without proper insurance but the £10'000 excess is way to much to pay if anything should happen.
Oh well I guess we could all go to Bognor for a week.

Hi Noiruk

We use Direct Travel Insurance - http://www.direct-travel.co.uk
They do various policies and you can get an online quote. We have used them for the last 2 years and have been very happy with their service. Give them a try, they might be able to help you.

Our Daughter has health problems and we had a terrible time finding someone to provide cover at a reasonable price but we now use Kingfisher Tel 01422 331030 and have had no problems thru them at all.
Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter