Travel Straps

4Coombs

Earning My Ears
This is our first ABD trip. We got the boxes of swag and I was wondering when we put the orange travel straps on. Do we do that after we get to our destination (Iceland) or on our flight to Iceland. We have 1 one flight while we are there, so I figured we need the straps for that flight, just not sure if we need them on our incoming flight. Thanks! 2 more weeks to go, can't wait.

You don't need them for your incoming flight. You pick up your own luggage at your arrival airport, and meet the ABD representative as you are exiting the airport, after customs, etc. Personally, I put them on anyways, because it just makes it so much easier for me to spot my suitcase. You don't even actually "need" them on the internal flight, but it does make it easier for whoever is gathering the group's luggage (you'll have ABD tags put on your bag, but of course, the strap is a second layer, and much easier to see).

Sayhello

Personally, I put them on anyways, because it just makes it so much easier for me to spot my suitcase.
This is SO true! We can spot our bags on the luggage carousels immediately with those straps! One time we were told to go to a particular carousel. No luggage yet when we got there, my sister looks over to the adjacent carousel and sees the AbD orange luggage straps…sure enough, it is our bags. Never travel without them any more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter