• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

traveling to OKW this Jan

JLitfin

love Disney
Heading to OKW in Jan and still trying to figure out our air transportation. Would you travel on 2 different airlines, with 2 OW tickets, if you saved about $30 or just stay with 1 airline. I can save about $30 per person if we travel on 2 different airlines, 1 airline for our outbound flight and a different airline for our return flight. Will I have trouble checking in and going through security? Never done this before, what should I do?

Thanks

I can't imagine that flying in on one airline and flying out on another is that big of a deal. I'd do that and use the $30 on something else at WDW!! Good luck and enjoy OKW!

We did this last year and will again in January. It is not a problem at all. Saved us some money as well. But the main reason for us using two airlines was the arrival and departure times. We wanted to arrive early and leave late! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter