Travelling Question

cinderellagirl2280

Princess in Training
So I'm travelling to the fort next year and I'm working on my route. I'm taking my time this time because last time killed me (2 12 hour travel days). I have the option of leaving the afternoon of the Friday and arriving at the fort by the Monday. I'm looking at a St. Augustine stop before heading to the fort the next morning. Do hotels frown upon someone unhooking their trailer so they can head out to explore? I'll be in St. Augustine by mid afternoon and I'm thinking a trip to the beach may be in order.

Thoughts? Or recommendations for places closer to the fort that will accommodate my trailer (hotels preferred because I don't want to set up my pop up for 1 night...too much of a pain.

If parking isn't limited at the hotel and you're already staying with an attached trailer they shouldn't mind but if you know where you'll be you might call them and ask. Preferably during the day on a weekday when the manager is there for the most accurate answer.
As far as your sightseeing, parking is a pain in St Augustine. Others may have a better way but we just go to one of the trolley lots, park and buy a ticket. You can ride for three days. Take the tour and use it for transportation as well.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter