Tree of Life Ceremony Question

Lucy Lou

Earning My Ears
The Disney website is slightly unclear, has anyone inquired with the sales team of the ceremony fee for tree of life in AK? Is it just the park $4500 cost, or does anyone know if the rates will be hiked up somewhat like MK venues?? It’s so beautiful!! Hard to imagine the fee would be so low. Thanks! :flower3:

The Tree of Life has the same $4,500 ceremony fee as any other in-park ceremony venue except those in the Magic Kingdom. BUT... They are now telling couples they need a lighting package that costs $15,000 in order to use that venue. So that's the catch.

You know, you might be interested in the new Caravan Stage venue at Animal Kingdom (in the Up! A Great Bird Adventure theater). Next week I'll have a Disney Wedding Podcast interview with the first bride to use it. It has a lot of the same color and drama as Tree of Life but no extra fees for lighting:

MiasWedding-531_zpsjt2xwrx1.jpg

Such a large lighting fee!! Does make it look beautiful though. Thanks for the response!

This new location is interesting! I’ll be tuning in to the podcast. Definitely a consideration, thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!