Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I'm interested in hearing more about people's recent experiences with doubling up on headliners. I did this program in January, and what made it worth it for my family was (1) the ability to ride all of the Tier 1 rides in the same park without waiting in long lines, and (2) the ability to ride our favorite rides, like FOP and SDD, twice. If you take away that second benefit, I'm not sure this is worth the money anymore --- at least not to my family. I'm not interested in paying hundreds of dollars to get fastpasses for Buzz Lightyear, Star Tours, and Primeval Whirl!

Have others had recent success going in to MDE at 60 days and doubling up on headliners? Have people been "caught" by DSS and had their fastpasses involuntarily modified? I would very much appreciate hearing others' recent experiences. Thanks!
I cannot talk to the doubling up although I have been reading about it. Same as you. Some getting caught and some getting away with it.

Our primary reason for using CLFP is so we can ride all tier 1 rides without a problem, even when it is busy. I agree it doesn't seem to be worth the money on slow days or days when you only care about one or two rides.

It seems Epcot has 3 very popular rides. Maybe worth it. Starting Aug 29 Hollywood Studios will have 5 very popular tier one rides. We will ride them all with FP. Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom are tougher decisions for CLFP. But that is my opinion. What about you?

I cannot talk to the doubling up although I have been reading about it. Same as you. Some getting caught and some getting away with it.

Our primary reason for using CLFP is so we can ride all tier 1 rides without a problem, even when it is busy. I agree it doesn't seem to be worth the money on slow days or days when you only care about one or two rides.

It seems Epcot has 3 very popular rides. Maybe worth it. Starting Aug 29 Hollywood Studios will have 5 very popular tier one rides. We will ride them all with FP. Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom are tougher decisions for CLFP. But that is my opinion. What about you?
And I wasn't talking about the Star Wars ride. It is my understanding that SDD, TSM, Alien Saucer, RRC, and TOT will all be tier one. Yikes

Hoping to get some help on whether or not it is worth us purchasing the CLFP so late in the game. We are going Aug 29- September 2, my guess is that all the fast passes are already gone for most of the good rides right? We have are 3 standard fast passes booked already but I was wondering if I should buy the CLFP and book evening/night time fast passes for rides on the parks we are going to in the evening. But since we are 30 days out does it make sense to buy these? Not so concerned with the money but don't want to purchase if I won't even be able to book any FP. Is there something I am missing with this program? Am I "guaranteed" to be able to book FP?
Would love to hear thoughts or suggestions! Thanks

Hoping to get some help on whether or not it is worth us purchasing the CLFP so late in the game. We are going Aug 29- September 2, my guess is that all the fast passes are already gone for most of the good rides right? We have are 3 standard fast passes booked already but I was wondering if I should buy the CLFP and book evening/night time fast passes for rides on the parks we are going to in the evening. But since we are 30 days out does it make sense to buy these? Not so concerned with the money but don't want to purchase if I won't even be able to book any FP. Is there something I am missing with this program? Am I "guaranteed" to be able to book FP?
Would love to hear thoughts or suggestions! Thanks
You can call DSS to find out what CLFP you can get before you pay for the service. You have up to 48 hours to cancel your CL FP to get your money back. Hope it helps!

Our trip is not until Feb but I am an advanced planner and trying to figure out which parks to use CLFP before I book our ADRs. I’m trying to figure out the best way to use 3 days of CLFP. I am thinking it may not be worth it to use it a MK at all. We have an AP so we can park hop. For Hollywood Studios which do you think would be the best 3 to use CLFP for? The two Star Wars rides and Slinky Dog? Or should I try to go to that park on two different days so I can get everything?

Our trip is not until Feb but I am an advanced planner and trying to figure out which parks to use CLFP before I book our ADRs. I’m trying to figure out the best way to use 3 days of CLFP. I am thinking it may not be worth it to use it a MK at all. We have an AP so we can park hop. For Hollywood Studios which do you think would be the best 3 to use CLFP for? The two Star Wars rides and Slinky Dog? Or should I try to go to that park on two different days so I can get everything?
I don't think anyone knows about FPP availability for the SWGE rides yet. There won't be any for Smugglers Run when it first opens on August 29th. It's an annoying mystery for now. Hopefully we'll know more in 29 days. 🙃

I think at this stage, HS seems to be the best use of the CLFP. AK is also pretty good which allows you to get a FP for all the rides. For Epcot, There are 3 Tier 1s so that’s also a useful CLFP.

MK is subjective - I think many people have multiple days at that park. Last time we went, we had 2.5days, so we had 9 FPs to go through. Our next trip in Sept/Oct, we did make use of a CLFP for 1 of our 2 days (which was our arrival day). We were able to get 7DMT - which at the 60day mark was already gone.

I wish the program would change a bit and just offer 3 additional ANY use FPS so you don’t have to plan them. After going to Universal and using the ExpressPASS, I quickly realized how much FP+ sucks.

I wish the program would change a bit and just offer 3 additional ANY use FPS so you don’t have to plan them. After going to Universal and using the ExpressPASS, I quickly realized how much FP+ sucks.
Totally agree! Loving Express Passes at Universal. I also love that EPs are included in the price of my hotel rooms. Wonder how much that would cost for Disney to follow

We are also getting the Express Passes at Universal (included with Hotel stay) and I agree it’s much easier. I booked the hotel and don’t need to really think about it again until the trip. Disney World requires so much advanced planning. I have to book my ADRs this month. I have no idea if either Star Wars ride will offer FP+ by then, but have to just guess and try to plan ADRs around it. I have two young kids so waiting in a 300 minute line isn’t a possibility for us. So even with CLFP we may not be able to do either Star Wars ride.

The unknown is always so hard and often frustrating when planning a Disney trip. I understand because we are planning CLFP for December and waiting to see how SWGE all shakes out, too. I made my ADRs and now hoping it all works together if/when anything new is announced. Since RotR is only opening Dec. 5, I’m not expecting FPs to be available, but it would be a welcome surprise if they are!! Here’s hoping...

Board's been slow - anyone want to take a look at my itinerary and have thoughts? It's our second year doing this and I feel more confused this time around! I book in 1 week!

Wednesday - arrival night - late

Thursday - resort day - Epcot evening - non-CLFP day
Maybe arrive around 4 through IG - Remy Hunt, Snack in WS, maybe Mexico Boat Ride
6:00 - 7:00 - Test Track
7:00 - 8:00 - Mission Space
8:00 - 9:00 - Spaceship Earth
(might re-arrange that order/switch up the rides/make times earlier to snack again in WS on way out)
**kids don't love fireworks - maybe we will stop to watch as we walk out back through IG

Friday - MK party day (not going) - morning EMH - CLFP day - I AM SO CONFUSED HERE B/C I AM HOPING TO GET A BOG FOR 11:00-ISH, BUT CURRENTLY HAVE IT AT 1:30. WE ARE A GROUP OF 4 AND I HAVE ONLY 3 ON THE 11:00 ADR, BUT ALL 4 OF US ON THE 1:30 ONE.

RD Peter Pan to finally see the standby queue (worth it? or should I just get a FP), Small World, Winnie, LM, maybe ETWB if time
9:00 - 10:00 - HM - Reg (start at 10)
10:00 - 11:00 - 7D - Reg
11:00 - BOG lunch
11:00 - 12:00 - Big Thunder Reg - (once scanned try to get Fantasmic FP)
12:00 - 1:00 - Splash - CL
1:00 - 2:00 - Pirates - CL
2:00 - 3:00 - Space - CL (hubby and son and maybe DD) (People Mover for me and DD)
Break at Hotel
HS for evening for Sci Fi dinner and Fantasmic

Saturday - AK EMH/EP Evening

AK EMH - 8 - 9
Rope Drop Dinoland - Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl, Terra Spin, Play in Boneyard - push to closer to 10
10:00 - 11:00 - Everest - Reg
Maybe Kali if time and warm enough - have never done it
11:00 - 12:00 - Safari - Reg
lunch/snack in between if time?
12:00 - 1:00 - Flight of Passage - Reg (look for next FP at EP for 9:00 slot)
lunch maybe?
Break at Hotel
Epcot - park open until 10
maybe - arrive around 5:00 and start Remy and also snack in WS (eeek - it's a Saturday night!)
6:00 - 7:00 - Frozen - CL
7:00 - 8:00 - Soarin - CL
8:00 - 9:00 - Test Track - CL
9:00 - 10:00 - whatever we get - maybe Living with the Land or if kids enjoyed Mission Space, can do that again

Sunday - HS Studios Day

EMH - 8 - 9
Rope Drop Jedi Training and Tower of Terror- choose Jedi for an after lunch time slot
Figure out how SWGE works

9 - 10 - RnR - CL
10 - 11 - SDD - CL
11 - 12 - TSMM - CL
Lunch
Jedi Training
Leave afternoon free for SWGE (???????????????)

MK evening to end the trip - hoping for later hours since its the Sunday before Veteran's Day - think it will be open later than 9?
Splash
7D
Space

Board's been slow - anyone want to take a look at my itinerary and have thoughts? It's our second year doing this and I feel more confused this time around! I book in 1 week!

Wednesday - arrival night - late

Thursday - resort day - Epcot evening - non-CLFP day
Maybe arrive around 4 through IG - Remy Hunt, Snack in WS, maybe Mexico Boat Ride
6:00 - 7:00 - Test Track
7:00 - 8:00 - Mission Space
8:00 - 9:00 - Spaceship Earth
(might re-arrange that order/switch up the rides/make times earlier to snack again in WS on way out)
**kids don't love fireworks - maybe we will stop to watch as we walk out back through IG

Friday - MK party day (not going) - morning EMH - CLFP day - I AM SO CONFUSED HERE B/C I AM HOPING TO GET A BOG FOR 11:00-ISH, BUT CURRENTLY HAVE IT AT 1:30. WE ARE A GROUP OF 4 AND I HAVE ONLY 3 ON THE 11:00 ADR, BUT ALL 4 OF US ON THE 1:30 ONE.

RD Peter Pan to finally see the standby queue (worth it? or should I just get a FP), Small World, Winnie, LM, maybe ETWB if time
9:00 - 10:00 - HM - Reg (start at 10)
10:00 - 11:00 - 7D - Reg
11:00 - BOG lunch
11:00 - 12:00 - Big Thunder Reg - (once scanned try to get Fantasmic FP)
12:00 - 1:00 - Splash - CL
1:00 - 2:00 - Pirates - CL
2:00 - 3:00 - Space - CL (hubby and son and maybe DD) (People Mover for me and DD)
Break at Hotel
HS for evening for Sci Fi dinner and Fantasmic

Saturday - AK EMH/EP Evening

AK EMH - 8 - 9
Rope Drop Dinoland - Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl, Terra Spin, Play in Boneyard - push to closer to 10
10:00 - 11:00 - Everest - Reg
Maybe Kali if time and warm enough - have never done it
11:00 - 12:00 - Safari - Reg
lunch/snack in between if time?
12:00 - 1:00 - Flight of Passage - Reg (look for next FP at EP for 9:00 slot)
lunch maybe?
Break at Hotel
Epcot - park open until 10
maybe - arrive around 5:00 and start Remy and also snack in WS (eeek - it's a Saturday night!)
6:00 - 7:00 - Frozen - CL
7:00 - 8:00 - Soarin - CL
8:00 - 9:00 - Test Track - CL
9:00 - 10:00 - whatever we get - maybe Living with the Land or if kids enjoyed Mission Space, can do that again

Sunday - HS Studios Day

EMH - 8 - 9
Rope Drop Jedi Training and Tower of Terror- choose Jedi for an after lunch time slot
Figure out how SWGE works

9 - 10 - RnR - CL
10 - 11 - SDD - CL
11 - 12 - TSMM - CL
Lunch
Jedi Training
Leave afternoon free for SWGE (???????????????)

MK evening to end the trip - hoping for later hours since its the Sunday before Veteran's Day - think it will be open later than 9?
Splash
7D
Space
I read a couple times, but I still may be missing something. I am pretty sure you must pay for a minimum of 3 days paid club level fast passes. I only see 1 MK day and 1 combined AK/HS day. I would see what DSS and/or regular dining reservation number says they can do about 11 am BOG lunch reservation. I would also think about moving BTMRR to 11:30. I think it will be tight to finish lunch and get there in 1hour or even 1:15 with “grace period.”

I think ride choices and scheduling look pretty good. Your touring plan order looks very efficient for both time and walking; good job 👏 It looks like a really fun trip! I still don’t call DSS until end of September, but I look and tweak daily!

I read a couple times, but I still may be missing something. I am pretty sure you must pay for a minimum of 3 days paid club level fast passes. I only see 1 MK day and 1 combined AK/HS day. I would see what DSS and/or regular dining reservation number says they can do about 11 am BOG lunch reservation. I would also think about moving BTMRR to 11:30. I think it will be tight to finish lunch and get there in 1hour or even 1:15 with “grace period.”

I think ride choices and scheduling look pretty good. Your touring plan order looks very efficient for both time and walking; good job 👏 It looks like a really fun trip! I still don’t call DSS until end of September, but I look and tweak daily!
woo hoo - thanks for reading! there are three days of CL there - friday, saturday and sunday. the BOG adr is really bugging me. i stalk it daily and have all the alerts set up. i really thought it would be scheduled by now! i'm not ready to give up hope b/c it's a must do for the family. i wonder if DSS could help - thanks!

woo hoo - thanks for reading! there are three days of CL there - friday, saturday and sunday. the BOG adr is really bugging me. i stalk it daily and have all the alerts set up. i really thought it would be scheduled by now! i'm not ready to give up hope b/c it's a must do for the family. i wonder if DSS could help - thanks!

Sign up for the free Dining Reservation alert at TouringPlans and Mouse Dining. You will DEFINITELY get something closer to the time you like for BOG. People change dining reservation all the time. Have a fun trip!

Sign up for the free Dining Reservation alert at TouringPlans and Mouse Dining. You will DEFINITELY get something closer to the time you like for BOG. People change dining reservation all the time. Have a fun trip!
I do know in my brain that I will most likely get the ADR time we want, even if it's the day before. I should probably plan the FPs around the 11:00 ADR and keep searching. And honestly, hubby won't mind sitting out if for any reason we stay at 3.

Has there been any change with the HS fastpass tiers for the 90 days? I think today is when 11/3 rolls, which 11/2 is the furthest reported extra EMH days - we were hopeful they would be switching something back tier wise.

Thanks!

Most welcome. I looked again, and now I see the pm MK fast passes. I thought I was going crazy because I couldn’t imagine all 3 days weren’t there!! Everything was so detailed. Needless to say, dh always says whatever I am looking for is right in front of me—that I don’t really look😂

Has there been any change with the HS fastpass tiers for the 90 days? I think today is when 11/3 rolls, which 11/2 is the furthest reported extra EMH days - we were hopeful they would be switching something back tier wise.

Thanks!
This will be interesting if the tiers change as well as extra extra magic hours. i'm booking everything based on there being no changes to the tiers and no extra hours. I will certainly be frustrated if there are major changes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter