Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Quick question

My son and I will be purchasing 4 days of CL FPs for our trip. I arrive earlier in the day than he does - am I able to purchase the CL FastPasses for myself only for one day (I’d have 5 days of the FastPasses and he’d have 4)... or is entire party has to purchase?

Quick question

My son and I will be purchasing 4 days of CL FPs for our trip. I arrive earlier in the day than he does - am I able to purchase the CL FastPasses for myself only for one day (I’d have 5 days of the FastPasses and he’d have 4)... or is entire party has to purchase?

The entire party doesn’t have to purchase, you can purchase that one day just for you. Each person just needs the min 3 day purchase, which you’ll both have.

Such a helpful thread, thanks so much, all!

How would split stays work...specifically, where part of my stay is club level and part is not? Does it matter if the CL portion is at the end of the week I’m there or the beginning? So, 3 days at Poly CL then 4 days at Beach club resort standard room versus the flip (beach club standard room first then Poly CL room last). What I mean by that is, would I have to book the CLFP to correspond with the days that we’re staying in a CL room? Not sure if it matters to Disney when I book them. I also wonder when the 90 day window opens up...

Also, did I read somewhere that I need to purchase Park Hoppers to be eligible for this?

Thank you @GADisneyDad14 and everyone else for all the information shared on thread. I just made my CLFP reservations, and it was extremely simple. I got everything I wanted on the nose.

I did not email my requests beforehand because the cm I spoke with Thursday when scheduling a tour said it can be more efficient to call directly—something about the system and phone calls guarantee their full attention. I interpreted her to mean that they do not see emails immediately and phone calls are prioritized before emailed requests.

My family and my brothers’s family have separate club level reservations, but we’ve linked the reservations on MDE. Two questions. Can I book the CLFP for both rooms? And can members of the group get different CLFP (not all in our group will meet the height requirement for certain rides so be nice to book different rides)?

Such a helpful thread, thanks so much, all!

How would split stays work...specifically, where part of my stay is club level and part is not? Does it matter if the CL portion is at the end of the week I’m there or the beginning? So, 3 days at Poly CL then 4 days at Beach club resort standard room versus the flip (beach club standard room first then Poly CL room last). What I mean by that is, would I have to book the CLFP to correspond with the days that we’re staying in a CL room? Not sure if it matters to Disney when I book them. I also wonder when the 90 day window opens up...

Also, did I read somewhere that I need to purchase Park Hoppers to be eligible for this?
There has been one DISboarder who reported (on this thread, if memory serves) that he was allowed to book his CLFP for days he wasn't staying CL, but I believe many if not most of us have been told that they can only be booked for days you're actually staying CL. Can someone verify that I'm remembering this correctly?

Not sure about the park hoppers, because we have APs...hopefully someone will come along with info on that.

I was asked today if I was part of a larger group that needed fp, so multiple rooms may play into the process somehow. I was not asked or told anything about having hoppers. We do, and I do have 1 day we are using CLFP in 2 parks.

I was asked today if I was part of a larger group that needed fp, so multiple rooms may play into the process somehow. I was not asked or told anything about having hoppers. We do, and I do have 1 day we are using CLFP in 2 parks.
Do all parties need to have tickets purchased and entered into my MDE before booking? Our date is next week. We still have one straggler who hasn’t purchased his ticket. :rolleyes1

No, you don’t need hoppers if you plan to book all 6 FPs in one park. Hoppers are needed if you want to book FPs in more than one park on the same day - so for example, someone who wants to book 3 FPs in one park in the morning and then another 3 FPs in another park that evening.

What’s the best strategy for a full day at MK? Book the first 3 standard FP 9-10,10-11, &11-12 and the CLFP for late in the day? Thinking this gives flexibility to pick up 4th&5th additional FP if available before dinner. Going during a busy time, so may not be available. Can the additional FP’s ultimately overlap the CLFPs? Thx!

What’s the best strategy for a full day at MK? Book the first 3 standard FP 9-10,10-11, &11-12 and the CLFP for late in the day? Thinking this gives flexibility to pick up 4th&5th additional FP if available before dinner. Going during a busy time, so may not be available. Can the additional FP’s ultimately overlap the CLFPs? Thx!
No, the CLFP cannot overlap with any CLFP or regular FPs. Nor, can they be modified by you to try to move them up. Assuming your CLFPs are 12, 1, and 2, extra FPs will show up for after 3 pm.

If for some reason we decide or need to cancel our CLFPs and not go through with the program after we have already booked, what happens to the 3 Reg. FP+s? Are they cancelled too or do you get to keep them since you get them with any paid admission? I hope that makes sense...Thanks!

If for some reason we decide or need to cancel our CLFPs and not go through with the program after we have already booked, what happens to the 3 Reg. FP+s? Are they cancelled too or do you get to keep them since you get them with any paid admission? I hope that makes sense...Thanks!

We had somewhat similar situation. We actually canceled our trip that was supposed to be start sept 28th. . We canceled our CLFP few weeks ago and got refund but not only did our reg fast passes stay. Our CLFP never got removed either. I called to remind DSS I still see all the fast passes and they should be removed. They assured me not to worry. At that point I already got my money but was trying to get the FP re-opened for others to book. I still am watching them as of now.

i would think If you cancel ur CLFP within 60days they will keep your reg fast passes.

I was inside 60 days when I cancelled one of our CL FP days and our regular FPs were cancelled as well. I'm not sure the time frame where they would stay. Although I can imagine this is a loophole people would use to get their FPs booked early.

I can see how people might misuse the system. Mine was more for the fact we don’t know the parks hours or virtually anything about how they will handle SWGE at Christmas time. I was thinking if they brought back EEMH we might not need the extra FP+. But if they wait too close to the dates to announce then I would’ve lost our 60 day window as well. We will continue to wait.

I booked our CL FP+ on Sunday for our Christmas trip. 5 days of CL FP+ is expensive but during Christmas week I find they are a big help. We have a trip coming up starting this weekend and though we are staying CL I did not book them for this trip. Same for our April and July trips. We like resort time as much as park time and doing 3 FP+ and a few more with refresh was more than enough but Christmas time it just makes it so much easier having everything booked.

There was one glitch, the DSS person had got the correct fastpasses but for the wrong day (for one of my parks). Fixed that with a simple phone call a couple of days later and still got the exact times.

This glitch also happened to me. The CM booked the incorrect day dor my MK fastpasses. at first i changed my plans to match the fastpasses that she booked because i only booked one day before the 60 day mark and i assumed there was not availability. however a couple of weeks later i was playing around with fastpasses in mdx to see what availability was for the original day that i wanted. there were more available on that day. i realized that the day she booked was the only non party day at MK out if four days. i figured it would be the busiest day and fastpass selection seemed to reflect it. so i emailed CM back with the exact times that i found available on mdx and she scheduled them exactly correct. the only difference is that when i look at my plans now i have to click on the fastpass to see the scheduled time for the extra fastpasses.

So for HS, we will rope drop Tower of Terror. We then have RnR 9 - 10, SDD 10 - 11, TSMM 11 - 12. These are the only rides we will do at HS before heading to SWGE and spending whatever time we need there as well as do Jedi Training.

Promised hubby not many early starts. Park opens at 8 am for EMH this day (who knows if this will change). What is the "latest" you would suggest getting to the park to be able to do ToT first, and then getting to RnR at the end of the window (around 10). Oh......and we want to sign up for Jedi too. Think we can get a later start and accomplish this?

Our flight day out of WDW is one of our CLFP days. Because I don’t want to schedule FP+ too close to our departure time, do we have to schedule 6 FP+s or can we choose to do only 5?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts