Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

We are planning the CLFP for 1/1-1/4. Will Disney have their EMH for the holidays set by October (when we book) or do they typically announce them later? It could completely affect our scheduling, so I hope they will. Thanks!

We are planning the CLFP for 1/1-1/4. Will Disney have their EMH for the holidays set by October (when we book) or do they typically announce them later? It could completely affect our scheduling, so I hope they will. Thanks!

What you see for EMHs on the park calendar now will likely stay as-is. They don’t tend to do anything special for the holidays come 1/1 in terms of EMHs - it’s all back to normal by that point.

Big caveat in case they continue “Extra” Extra Magic Hours at DHS in some form past the current 11/2 ending date.

What you see for EMHs on the park calendar now will likely stay as-is. They don’t tend to do anything special for the holidays come 1/1 in terms of EMHs - it’s all back to normal by that point.

Big caveat in case they continue “Extra” Extra Magic Hours at DHS in some form past the current 11/2 ending date.
We are planning CLFP for the week of Christmas. Do you think the hours will stay as is or be extended. Also, when are extended hours usually published? Thanks.

We are planning CLFP for the week of Christmas. Do you think the hours will stay as is or be extended. Also, when are extended hours usually published? Thanks.

Christmas hours will definitely be extended at most parks, and they usually/often have daily runs of EMHs as well, particularly at MK (and maybe DHS this year, but TBD).

Hours are often updated a month out, but last year an hours update covering Nov & Dec occurred 10/12/18. A later December hours update occurred on 11/16/18.

Hope that helps!

Christmas hours will definitely be extended at most parks, and they usually/often have daily runs of EMHs as well, particularly at MK (and maybe DHS this year, but TBD).

Hours are often updated a month out, but last year an hours update covering Nov & Dec occurred 10/12/18. A later December hours update occurred on 11/16/18.

Hope that helps!
My CLFP window occurs in September. Would it be a good plan to schedule the 3 CLFP for later in the day, and the 3 regular FP earlier. This way, if hours move up, I might be able to move the regular FP times around. Or, would you do something different?

My CLFP window occurs in September. Would it be a good plan to schedule the 3 CLFP for later in the day, and the 3 regular FP earlier. This way, if hours move up, I might be able to move the regular FP times around. Or, would you do something different?

We kinda had the same deal. We booked our CLFP and one thing I did was booked the 1st FP as a CLFP, since that was mostly guaranteed wont’ change., than the next 3 as standard, than the last 2 as CLFP. My theory was after the 1st CLFP, I can than use the app to push up the times for the next 3, than we would call DSS to try to push the later ones in the day. Another thing is to book CLFP either before or after a ADR which likely won’t change. Not sure if it will work but we will try.

Example:
Test Track (CLFP)
Spaceship Earth
Mission Space
Sea with Nemo
Soarin (CLFP)
Lunch ADR
Frozen (CLFP)

We throught about doing 1st 3 as Standard FP but didnt’ always work out well (example HS).

Interested in what others are doing.

Last edited:
We kinda had the same deal. We booked our CLFP and one thing I did was booked the 1st FP as a CLFP, since that was mostly guaranteed wont’ change., than the next 3 as standard, than the last 2 as CLFP. My theory was after the 1st CLFP, I can than use the app to push up the times for the next 3, than we would call DSS to try to push the later ones in the day. Another thing is to book CLFP either before or after a ADR which likely won’t change. Not sure if it will work but we will try.

Example:
Test Track (CLFP)
Spaceship Earth
Mission Space
Sea with Nemo
Soarin (CLFP)
Lunch ADR
Frozen (CLFP)

We throught about doing 1st 3 as Standard FP but didnt’ always work out well (example HS).

Interested in what others are doing.
I like this strategy. Thank you for sharing!

Just remember that DSS closes at 5pm. After 5pm, you would need to go to Guest Relations to have it changed.

Just remember that DSS closes at 5pm. After 5pm, you would need to go to Guest Relations to have it changed.
I thought I remember being given a special number for after 5:00....no? We only had to call once and it was before 5, so now I don't remember what I'm thinking about.

I thought I remember being given a special number for after 5:00....no? We only had to call once and it was before 5, so now I don't remember what I'm thinking about.

We were given an after hours number as well (although haven’t done this program since 7/18, so things may have changed now).

Has there been any change with the HS fastpass tiers for the 90 days? I think today is when 11/3 rolls, which 11/2 is the furthest reported extra EMH days - we were hopeful they would be switching something back tier wise.

Thanks!
Change how? Everything is tier one now. I don't see them ditching that unless they move to paid FPs or something. I wish we could book the SWGE rides with our CL privileges

If someone in our party is not doing the extra CLFPs, can you still book their regular FP+s at 90 days when you book those who are purchasing the program? I would hate to have our family split up everywhere, and it would make planning even more difficult. Thanks!!

If someone in our party is not doing the extra CLFPs, can you still book their regular FP+s at 90 days when you book those who are purchasing the program? I would hate to have our family split up everywhere, and it would make planning even more difficult. Thanks!!

Depends on who you talk to. For our 2 trips. 1 of them them a CM booked 1 person who didn’t buy for the day at 90days for standard FP. Another trip, the CM wouldn’t.

Since it sounds like the actual “rule” is not to book the others who aren’t buying the CLFP, what strategies do you use to try to get your family together? (Other than making sure you book when your FP+ window opens - but so often that is too late nowadays.)

Since it sounds like the actual “rule” is not to book the others who aren’t buying the CLFP, what strategies do you use to try to get your family together? (Other than making sure you book when your FP+ window opens - but so often that is too late nowadays.)

We pay for everyone in our family so we aren't separated, or if the other family members dont want to go on 6 rides, you can just select the top 3 hardest to get as your CL FPs and the remaining 3 the easier ones so when their FP window does open, its not too hard to get.

We pay for everyone in our family so we aren't separated, or if the other family members dont want to go on 6 rides, you can just select the top 3 hardest to get as your CL FPs and the remaining 3 the easier ones so when their FP window does open, its not too hard to get.
I agree.
I also think a lot depends on how much someone wants to be sure the group can ride together. It might be that some guests will not use all 6, but it's worth purchasing for peace of mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!