Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Definately no issues with ADRs and FP bookings overlapping. The gal that did my FPs accidentally made one for the same time as my SCiFi lunch, but fixed it. I have one FP a half hour into an ADR as well, so they can overlap. :)

Congrats on your scheduling success!!!
I have some extra ressies booked for dining and activities because I have no idea final park hours and our schedule yet for Dec. Will I need to clean up the ressies before I call to book or can they cancel things for me if they see FP+ availability when I have an ADR? Or will a FP+ slot not show if I already have ressie during that time?
I was worried about the same thing. I had a ton of ADRs and my plans were all over the place. She never said a word about them and everything was right where I left it. The FPs and ADRs can overlap. Like you, I'm waiting until I'm closer to clean things up. I'm amazed that Hollywood Studios is only open until 8pm in December?! That is messing me up.

I was worried about the same thing. I had a ton of ADRs and my plans were all over the place. She never said a word about them and everything was right where I left it. The FPs and ADRs can overlap. Like you, I'm waiting until I'm closer to clean things up. I'm amazed that Hollywood Studios is only open until 8pm in December?! That is messing me up.

Looks like Disney released new park hours for HS, now open until 9:00pm every day in December. EMH on Sunday's from 8:00am to 9:00am.

My apologies if this has been answered or discussed, but I am a new AKL DVC owner and was wondering if this program is available if I book the Club Level rooms. Thanks!

Are the CCV Cabins and Poly Bungalows back on the list of eligible rooms? I was told by DSS they were not back in July, but they would make an exception. Then it was mentioned in the DVC section of the boards (in the past few days) that they are eligible.
Does anyone have recent confirmation that they are eligible?

I booked my CLFPs today. I think it's annoying you're paying all that money and you can't have tireless regular FPs but it is what it is. Question. We're going December 10 to 18. I did Epcot, DHS, and AK for my three days. Do you think it'll be busy enough to book a day at MK? Or no we'll be okay? I'm only worried because ROTR is opening right before we get there, so I'm assuming crowds will be crazy?? But we're doing more than one MK day and go once a year, so it's not too sad if we can't refresh, but I don't want to have a crappy day either. We are doing MVMCP one day too.

I booked my CLFPs today. I think it's annoying you're paying all that money and you can't have tireless regular FPs but it is what it is. Question. We're going December 10 to 18. I did Epcot, DHS, and AK for my three days. Do you think it'll be busy enough to book a day at MK? Or no we'll be okay? I'm only worried because ROTR is opening right before we get there, so I'm assuming crowds will be crazy?? But we're doing more than one MK day and go once a year, so it's not too sad if we can't refresh, but I don't want to have a crappy day either. We are doing MVMCP one day too.
I wasn't sure what you meant by tireless FP, but then I think I figured out, it's probably a typo and you meant tier less FP.
Since you can't duplicate rides, this is really only an issue at DHS, since their are 5 tier 1 rides and with CLFP+FP+ you max out at 4 tier 1 FastPass'.. I just left AS2 off the fastpass list, that shouldn't be too bad stand-by.

I booked my CLFPs a couple of days ago, we are staying 12/8 to 12/15. I did CLFP at all 4 parks. I just don't like dealing with any lines if I don't have to :)

The crowd calendars I have seen show MK ranging from 2 to 9 (9 was on Saturday 12/14), The MVMCP days are the lowest between 2 and 4.

Looking for suggestion.
I've booked CLFP in all 4 parks, my last day is in EPCOT, so I booked FEA, TT and Soarin', then dinner at 5:15pm at Le Cellier.
On that same day I have tickets to After Hours at AK (starts at 9:00pm). So not really wanting to waste my 3 regular FP+ selections in Epcot, I have booked a single FP+ in AK for FOP (7:00PM - 8:00PM), this is the latest possible time and probably just about do-able given that we will probably finish up at Le Cellier between 6:30 and 7:00PM.

Any suggestion on how to use the remaining two FP+ selections?

11/8. Touring plans shows availability for 1.
I was going to suggest checking Touring Plans to get a general idea. It's not perfect (it checks once/day). Have you tried breaking your group into smaller groups and seeing if you can get it for a smaller group? You can then continue checking for the rest.

Can any of you share how you prepare for your DSS phone call to book CLFP days. Do you have Plan A and Plan B. Have a full chart sitting in front of you?
Our date is in a couple of weeks and I want to be ready for what to expect
What are some of your best strategies??
Thanks tons!!

Can any of you share how you prepare for your DSS phone call to book CLFP days. Do you have Plan A and Plan B. Have a full chart sitting in front of you?
Thanks tons!!
I made a spreadsheet. I highlighted my regular fastpasses in yellow and the paid ones in green. I emailed dss the list and asked to call me when they were done. That worked great!

I emailed the day before my 90 day mark and the next day they went over everything took payment. Easy peasy!

Thanks tons!!
I have had two experiences. The first year I had everything planned out on paper, day by day and sat on the phone WHILE the CM booked everything. Took a while. This year, I had everything planned out on paper again and just listed it off to the CM and she called me back when it was all done. No plan B needed either time!

I made a spreadsheet. I highlighted my regular fastpasses in yellow and the paid ones in green. I emailed dss the list and asked to call me when they were done. That worked great!

I emailed the day before my 90 day mark and the next day they went over everything took payment. Easy peasy!
Thank you! Did you include any ADRs on your spreadsheet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!