Trick or Treat & Eat Some Sweets! Oct 2018 TR - LInk to new TR 5/17/19!

have a great trip

Thanks!

See you real soon!!:figment::ccat:

It was really great meeting you Caroline! I hope we can do it again sometime.

What the heck, Ariana!!

:laughing:
I totally understand.

Yep I'm a bad DISer at times. :sad2: I haven't counted the number of TRs I'm behind on and it's like 25 or so. I figured I would start with my own and then move on to others. My boss is out of the office for two weeks so I think I might be able to make a dent.

You can sleep in at Disney? This is possible

I sure can! But mainly on longer trips and usually only till about 8 am or so. Considering we get up around 5 am most mornings, 8 am feels quite decadent.

Good timing. Late... but not enough to matter.

Yep. I was still stressed though because I like to be about 10 minutes early to ADRs.

I'm trying to decide which one is more strange...
I am at an impasse.

We couldn't decide either, both were equally weird experiences.

Hmmm... did it look like it was put there deliberately or just a coincidence?

It was a bit too perfect to be a coincidence.

I thought I sensed foreboding there... apparently not!

Nope, I did manage to get back and buy one.

Nor have I. Might not this trip either.

I've seen the new version and I'm good for a while now. I'm sure I'll be seeing it again though because both Jim and my brother count it among their must do attractions.

Darn. Would've been a good one.

Yeah, that was one picture I was disappointed that we didn't get. I probably should have put in a request to find the photo but I guess I didn't want it that badly.

It's between July and September. You're welcome.

:rotfl:

Another one!

Yep! You want to guess how many rings I bought on the May trip? I will say that I neglected a couple of my other collections in May. I did look at Elephants but didn't see one I liked and I never did make it to the Japan store to get another owl.

You realize you can never leave, right?

Oh, I'm sure I could easily pack up this office and my house if the opportunity to move to Orlando came up. ::yes:: As a matter of fact we came very close to doing just that this spring. Jim had an interview with Siemans in Orlando but unfortunately nothing came of it.

Your Epic trip plans sound amazing!! I would love to be part of a trip like that someday. The 4 park VIP tour sounds especially fabulous - do you have to have a large group to book that, or is it open to individuals / families? Hope you have a magical vacation :tinker:

Thanks, it was definitely an amazing trip! As for the VIP tours, you can have anywhere from 1 person to 10 people for the same hourly price. We had two CMs since we had 19 people.

Whispering Canyon does sound a little crazy! Glad the food was good!
Sounds like a good time at MK doing the shows! And the Jack Sparrow doll is too cute.
The koozies are a cute prize!
Yikes sounds like Epcot was a nightmare!
Great pic of Gus Gus on the safari! All your safari photos came out great!
Sounds like it was a great family trip and I enjoyed reading about it!
Have a great time on your upcoming trip! I look forward to reading everyone's TRs about this epic meetup trip! The plans sound awesome :)

I had a blast at WCC but I'm not sure what the rest of my family thought. It's kind of like 50s Prime Time, lots of fun to play along with the CMs.

Epcot was just a mess that night, I wish I would have planned that one a little better.

The Epic trip was awesome!

Epcot sounds pretty awful that night :( Glad that was at the end of your trip at least!

Love those baby animal pics from your safari ride. Too cute, especially that little Gus Gus.

Epcot was rough that night, it was the worse I've ever seen it.

LOL I love that you said 'epicness'...I have been using that word whenever I talk about this trip!!! :)

I love that made up word so much that I used it in my TR title as I'm sure you saw.

I CAN'T wait to get there!!! I wish I had time to squeeze some fun in that night, but shopping at Everything Pop will have to suffice I guess :)

I can't believe this trip is already more than 2 weeks in the past, it was so much fun.

Can't wait for this!!!! I'm SO looking forward to it because the wait is always too long.

I'm still bummed we didn't get into Trader Sam's but at least we were able to have a drink at the outside bar.

Yay! This is so awesome

Jack definitely makes a cute Precious Moments doll. :rotfl2:

Darn! It would have been comical, no doubt

I was pretty bummed that we didn't get the picture for this ride. Ride photos on FEA seem to be pretty hit or miss.

It's amazing how many miles we actually log at Disney, isn't it?!

It is! I can't believe my legs are still working by the end of all that!

I guess not! :laughing:

Have a wonderful time on your EPIC trip! Can't wait to hear all about it. There will be SO MANY TRs!

It was definitely an awesome trip!

Loved your trip report, I've got to a point on the DIS now where if I get some down time I look forward to reading people's reports and it brings my vacation further forward.

I'm exactly the same as you with regards to mushrooms, they can go someplace else aha, the burgers at Whispering Canyon looked yummy and I can't wait to try the Wonton dessert at Y&Y!

Welcome, thanks for reading along! Hope to see you over on the newest one, the link is in my signature.

I'm not a fan of cream cheese so I don't like the wontons but boy the chocolate cake at Yak and Yeti is so good!

All caught up, Dearie! :) It was so great to meet and hang out with you!

I had such a great time meeting you too! I really hope we can pull that off again someday.

Okay, that's just... weird. :confused3

That whole situation with the waiters was weird. But then again, they are supposed to be a bit weird at WCC.

I was kinda sad to see it just... there.

Yeah, I did miss seeing the train around the park this last trip. Hopefully is will be back up and running by my next trip end of October.

It's my new favorite place to eat CS! I LOVED my salad on our VIP day!

Looking forward to reading all about our EPIC trip from your perspective!

I still haven't quite found my perfect dish there. I definitely love the beef but I've struggled a bit with the base. I didn't really care for the potatoes I had on this trip or the rice I had during the Epic trip. Next time I might try the noodles.

Okay, I have been back on the disboards for a bit now, and I have finally gotten through this TR. I am now waiting to save a seat in your new TR....

Hi Connie! Great to see you here. I've started my new TR, the link is in my signature.

Was a little busy, but I finally came in to finish this one up!

I totally understand that feeling! I'm still way, way behind on your Paris one. I really want to finish it though because I love to read about the overseas Disney parks.

I actually like the koozies more - the plastic cups would probably get wrecked in my house. And Remy is adorable!

I was just glad to see Remy on any of the merchandise. I was disappointed with the stuff they've released so far for this year because there was no Remy. Hopefully they will release some more.

I like the Marie one! I have a couple in that set - Oliver and Figaro, maybe the Siamese cats?

I can't remember if I have any more cats. I do have quite a few dogs that are similar, Lady, Tramp and Pluto for sure.

Love you Safari photos! I've never seen a baby Zebra on the Safari before... so, so cute!

Thanks! There were so many babies both on this trip and the May one!

When I click the link, it says it's blocked?? I'll look in the TR list and see if I can find it there. :)

Sorry about that, I've fixed it.

Yes, it's a link to a ticker, actually.
But the good link is just below it in her siggie.

Yep it was a ticker link. I think I was trying to do two many things at once there and copied the wrong link. Thanks for letting me know, I went back and fixed it.

Last edited:

Thanks for that info, it really explains a lot. I found it so interesting to talk with him and learn about the Uber system.

You're welcome!

It is definitely a bit out of the way. Of course I'm sure Disney did that on purpose so people will use the Minnie Vans.

Which makes perfect Disney sense! They don't miss a turn!

Me neither! It's times like that when I'm happy that mine all have four paws and don't talk back (well at least not that I can understand).

Hmmm, I sometimes wonder what they are saying that we don't understand.... maybe they are just as sassy and smart-mouthed as a typical teen.

I had such a great time meeting you too! I really hope we can pull that off again someday.

Me too!

But then again, they are supposed to be a bit weird at WCC.

Antics are one thing... social awkwardness is quite another. LOL!

Yeah, I did miss seeing the train around the park this last trip. Hopefully is will be back up and running by my next trip end of October.

I was told that it could be a very, very long time. I guess we'll all just wait and see and hope for cool things when it's done!

I still haven't quite found my perfect dish there. I definitely love the beef but I've struggled a bit with the base. I didn't really care for the potatoes I had on this trip or the rice I had during the Epic trip. Next time I might try the noodles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts