Tried Kona

In general we find Kona to be a very nice place to eat breakfast or lunch. Can't say we've tried it for dinner recently but wouldn't hesitate to do so.

I think Kona really used to be better up until a few years ago.

Burgers: got one at The Wave once, at lunch: $19 plus tax and tip = about $25. Came out charred to black on the down side, didn't know until I took the first bite. Took off my Disney glasses and made them take it off the bill.

Kona used to be a favorite of our family. I especially liked the pan-seared asian noodles and usually got that. When I went in March, it was not too long after the menu change. I had not checked the menu (totally my bad), and did not realize that the noodles were gone. I got a NY strip as I recall and then had to order a side. The sides are ala carte and I was a solo diner. I needed something with my steak, but not enough potatoes or asparagus for 5-6 people. I was so disappointed and the server did tell me that I was not the only one who complained about the new menu. We had a reservation there for September, but since the menu had not been changed back, I cancelled it. I had hoped they would come to their senses and change the menu back.

Kona used to have a great burger that my daughter loved it was worth it but the burgers now aren't worth it based on the descriptions. I loved their tuna poke and sticky wings but they chabnged that too. It's sad used to be our favorite place because we loved the sushi too.

The service has always been terrible at Kona, but the food had been quite good. Now the food isn't good, and the service hasn't improved. Not a great combination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!