Trip Day !

loving the videos Mike, keep them coming, I didnt know the Delano sign danced around like that, and was that a sports bar in the last one, where at ?. Go down the strip and take some of the freaks, thats what the people want :p

You can check out everything we've streamed so far at Ustream.tv just search mstepelton We're at the Rio tonight for the Penn and Teller show.

It says it is off the air. I am hoping to go to Vegas in June or July. Love the Rio buffet.

Well as a point of reference. Penn and Teller is show you can pass on. Two thumbs down. Saw them 12 years ago and it was a much better show then.

Last edited:
Well as point of reference. Penn and Teller is show you can pass on. Two thumbs down. Saw them 12 years ago and it was a much better show them.

Thanks for the feedback - we were wondering about this show. Are you seeing any other shows while in Vegas?

Thanks for the feedback - we were wondering about this show. Are you seeing any other shows while in Vegas?

We went to Brad Garett's comedy club at MGM . Brad and Debi Gutierrez and Andrew Norelli were showing. Had a great time. We are winging shows as we go. Not sure if we'll see anything tonight . Might just head over to Coyote Ugly and get abused by the girls there lol

Last edited:
We went to Brad Garett's comedy club at MGM . Brad and two other acts were showing. Had a great time. We are winging shows are we go. Not sure if we'll see anything tonight .

my best friend and I went see him last September, we just loved it

Well as point of reference. Penn and Teller is show you can pass on. Two thumbs down. Saw them 12 years ago and it was a much better show them.

glad you said that, Im not magic show guy but since there was some comedy in it, was thinking about it, im not now

Buffet to avoid is Bayside at Mandalay. I thought knowing how to cook was a requirement. VERY lame on all levels.

Last full day in Vegas. Fly out on a early flight. Got quite plowed last night lol. Mike at Central lounge at Luxor took very good care of us.

ahhh, the last day, I just keep that out of my mind the whole trip, until I actually get in bed foe the night, then it hits me. Did you like the Luxor ? where are you two thinking about staying the next time ?

We went to Brad Garett's comedy club at MGM . Brad and two other acts were showing. Had a great time. We are winging shows are we go. Not sure if we'll see anything tonight . Might just head over to Coyote Ugly and get abused by the girls there lol

We nearly went to this comedy club last time we were in Vegas but changed our minds when Brad Garrett wasn't going to be there. We will have to check it out next time!

Well we're back home 8-( Will be posting all the streamed video to my YouTube account ASAP.

just looked at all your Vegas photos, good job, made me home sick for my favorite place (Its fun looking at pics, thinking I been to that edzact spot)

just looked at all your Vegas photos, good job, made me home sick for my favorite place (Its fun looking at pics, thinking I been to that edzact spot)

Thanks 8-) I rushed to get that up. The wife has her photos from the trip up also. I recoded my personal site with all relevant links to video and photos. http://mikestepelton.altervista.org
After this last trip, we think we're done "Live" streaming on Ustream. The saved recording did not save in good quality, even the HD stream. when transferred to YouTube they looked like poop LOL. You can tell the difference between what we shot on the phones and uploaded to YouTube and the transferred live stuff. In the future we'll just shoot stuff on the phones and upload when we're back home.

Next time you go, try The Wicked Spoon buffet. It is awesome!

We'll have to do that. Although the next trip will be in 2018 unless we get a cash windfall in between 8-) As a side note, Excalibur's revamped buffet was very nice and the food was quite good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!