Trip Insurance?

UMTerp

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased their own trip insurance? What company did you use?
How did the price compare to buying through Disney?

Thanks for your help!

We purchased through out AAA agent. She used Access America, the same insurance sold by Disney.

We paid $320.00 for five of us, compared to $460 from Disney.

We got our insurance through allseastravel. They use Travel Insured. For myself, DH, DS (6) and DD (4) it was just under $200

I went through insuremytrip.com. I was able to look at several different companies, compare policies and prices and pick the one I liked best. I saved a lot. I didn't get the cheapest policy, but what I bought was a lot less expensive than the DCL offered policy.

We checked out insuremytrip.com... Then after choosing AccessAmmerica, went directly to their site to read up on everything. It is cheaper than thru DCL.

Note, if you are just now booking your cruise, if you book your insurance at the time you book your cruise you will be able to have a waiver for 'pre-existing conditions'. If not, any so called pre-existing conditions would not be covered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter