Trip Report for the Baloos - 27 - 29 August 2010

Thanks for sharing your trippie with us

it was fab

Just wish i could go back this year , but have a wedding to go to across , and moving house :-(
:cool1:

Really enjoyed reading Your trip report Dave, Thanks for posting.Your photos were fab too :thumbsup2 Bearing in mind the obviously weary feet after a day in the parks, how long did it take to walk back to the Hotel New York from the Disneyland Park gates?
Cheers Dawn.

It is about a 10 minute stroll (though can be faster if going full press), going back in the evening can feel longer though :lmao:

Still though, it isn't much further than walking to the bus stops of the others.

What a great report. 55 visits I guess you feel you are coming home when you walk down main street.

What a great trip!! :goodvibes I loved the photos from Walts - can't wait to go back :cloud9:

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup2

Great trip report. We have been twice, and you have just metioned several things we haven't seen. Def on our list now for our December trip :)

Cool, there is almost always something at DLP you may not have experienced yet. In our case, there is a target on Buzz I did not know about and now need to try to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter