Trip w/ Friends - making goodie bags for our final meeting ( very long )

bigsis1970

Thanksgiving,a Birthday & our Anniversary 2017!
Hello everyone, Hope i am on the right board for this bit of advise..

I am traveling June 15- 21 w/ my very best friend of 25 Years! her 2 kids ( my 2 kids ) and another very good friend w/ no kids ..

We are meeting together one last time ( well we all work together but don't get to chat too much disney as we are in different areas of the building ) on May 30th - i want to do something really kind of special for them .. they both have been before ..

We are meeting at my house and i am going to make pizza ( trying for a Mickey shape but we'll see ) Oh I will have on my Disney Theme Park CD and we will watch a disney movie while discussing plans.

I want to make up goodie bags w/ some disney stuff ? any good ideas on what to put in them that would be under $10 per bag.?
I was thinking of hitting the disney store but they haven't had anything too good lately ?

Thanks for you help -- Michelle

Do you have a Dollar Tree or other dollar store near you? There've been a lot of posts lately about people finding Disney bargains at those.

I do have a dollar store , I checked yesterday in the local one - no disney !! I do have some in town i could check .. If you were a 30 year old ladie what would you think if someone gave you a Disney goodie bag ( both friends think i have an obsession w/ disney - Imagine ?? )

How about Disney character chocolate lollipops? You can get the molds, sticks and chocolate discs for melting at party stores, or places like that. You just melt the chocolate(or white, colored chocolate) pour it in the molds and stick the stick in it. Cool in the fridge and wrap in a plastic bag.
What woman wouldnt like chocolate? ;)

Autograph books for your trip. Spray bottle with fan (mister bottles). Fanny pack. You might be lucky to find some of these inexpensively.

CROWN ?!! the single girlfriend traveling with us , Needs to meet Cinderella in the worst way - she is her Idol !!! so when she got married last may she wore a crown and is bringing it with her so when they meet face to face my friend will also have her crown on !!! she has to have pictures taken and everything we have that all planned out !! haahaa

ok good idea on the chocolate - they do both have fanny packs but not the mister things ( i got some at the dollar store for my kdis they love them )

any more ideas out there ??? thanks again Michelle

Are these for them to take with them to use at Disney? If so...I'd suggest bubbles, autograph books (I used small index card size notebooks, Disney stickers to decorate their books with (I've always found these at my local $ stores), fat markers for autographs, fruit snacks....oh, glow-in-the-dark jewelry, also at the $ store! Fun to wear around the parks at night!

Sounds like a fun night and a great trip ahead!!!

Amy

Just thought I would let you know I have started the bags !! so far i have , Cinderella carrige egg w/ candy ( easter 75% off ! ) the big Swirl pops w/ the princesses, Mickey head Lollipops, magic towels , antenna toppers ( 1 minnie, 1 princess ) ..

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter