Troll characters in Norway

Susiesnowflake

DIS Veteran
Just located some really cute pictures of the kids that we took with the troll characters in Norway about 6 yrs ago. There was a male and female, and they were dressed in traditional Norwegian attire. I had completely forgotten about them, because we haven't seen them on our last 4 trips to WDW. Maybe we just were not hitting Norway when they were out greeting guests. Does anyone remember them and has anyone seen them lately?

I saw the female troll in 1997, but that was it. They haven't been doing meet-and-greets since that time. I do have a photo of her in my photo album though. Here's a link.

The only trolls I've seen were in Maelstrom telling me "Go Back, Back!":D Also some small ones in the gift shop.

Meeko, how did you get Peter Pan's autogrpah? My son LOVES him ,but in all our trips, we have never seen him out doing meet and greets. We have even doen the Family Magic Tour, only our guise was Belle.

dzneprincess - we have seen Peter on our last two trips in the gardens at the back of UK in Epcot.

Originally posted by dzneprincess
Meeko, how did you get Peter Pan's autogrpah? My son LOVES him ,but in all our trips, we have never seen him out doing meet and greets. We have even doen the Family Magic Tour, only our guise was Belle.

I saw him at the entrance to MK every time I went to the park last year. It was always right at park opening. I didn't see him this year though. I've heard he's over by Pirates of the Caribbean a lot, but have seen him there.

fd82ef05.jpg

Now that you mention it, I do rememer them from awhile ago. We go quite often for Christmas and New Years and I seem to remember them dressed for the holidays. Maybe they only come out then?
Linda

My sister and her son saw Peter Pan at the exit of POTC. right next to the gift shop. She also saw Wendy there with him. We later saw Mr. Smee and Capt Hook there. Ask a CM to check for you. They should be able to call someone to find out when a particular character will be where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter