Tron Lightcycle Run coming to MK

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess I didn't realize there was a hard building as part of the build, I thought it was going to just be open air with those flowing white canopies. I suppose that wouldn't be enough shade for the light effects that I assume are part of this.

I guess I didn't realize there was a hard building as part of the build, I thought it was going to just be open air with those flowing white canopies. I suppose that wouldn't be enough shade for the light effects that I assume are part of this.
This is an exact copy of the Shanghai one. That one also has the majority inside. Part of the ride is "racing" against another tron cycle which is projected onto walls inside that building.

I like that angle, can see all the outside track flowing into/outof the building.
Thanks. I took a couple near barnstormer too but they don’t show much more. Just the building from a different angle. The line for the people mover was as long as the one for the Orbitor so I skipped that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter