TRON Magic Kingdom 2021

It will be popular. The question is more of what the capacity is and how many riders can they get through every hour.

They will because they'll want the ride at capacity all the time.

No, of course I'm not sure. But FoP has it's people who won't too - plenty of them! RnRC still gets really long waits to this day and it cycles people pretty quickly. I think it will be a tough FP (as will GoG). But you are right - it isn't a great big kiddie coaster and will have a certain crowd - be it big or small.

.....TRON will certainly have a height restriction and not sure if the elderly are going to be thrilled about jumping on that one.
.....heyyyyy :mad: ....this September will be the 33rd anniversary of my 30th birthday [ :rolleyes1 ], and you can be sure that I will be on line for this one!

.....heyyyyy :mad: ....this September will be the 33rd anniversary of my 30th birthday [ :rolleyes1 ], and you can be sure that I will be on line for this one!

63 is young, that wasn't part of my elderly group (75+). Though I'm sure someone who is 75+ will now come and post hey hey hey :)

What senior wouldn't want to be in THIS position

enhance

....for 1 min 48 sec? It's like a dream come true!

It will be popular. The question is more of what the capacity is and how many riders can they get through every hour.

BTW, the capacity for Tron Lightcycle Power Run is 1,680 riders per hour....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter